• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Christmas gifts - what did you get?

e4c6

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
My wife either got these for me or told people I wanted the following items. I can't wait to break these in tomorrow :)

-Wusthof Classic 14" brisket knife (my favorite gift this year, by far)
-Bear paws
-Insulated rubber gloves

What did y'all get?

Merry Christmas everyone :)

I got a Maverick 732! Using it right now on the ribeye roast... Also got a ton of different and obscure beers, a beer boot, a Lambic flute, and of all things... A gravy separator. Yes, I asked for a gravy separator. Got a big OXO model with a strainer on top!

Got clothes and a bunch of Gordon Ramsay cookbooks.

My wife actually tried to see if Gordon Ramsay gives classes.....can only imagine what that would cost. :rolleyes:

My cousin gave me cherry wood chunks. My mom gave me her rusted Wagner cast iron griddle. I gave myself the Big Joe.

Merry Christmas to everyone. I got a Lodge CI reversible griddle and an AMNPS which I intend to use to smoke some chicken leg quarters in a little while.

Paul

I got some gift cards, Pajama pants, ksu fiesta bowl shirt(oh yeah!), and the best for last....the simply marvelous rub sample pack!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yessssssss I love Santa!

I got a gift certificate for TastyLicks BBQ....I plan to use it on trying different rubs, or other similar items!

I got a big ole bayou classic injector, and I get to take a competition class in February!

I had a major score. I guess the family really likes the BBQ. I got the 7 pack SM rubs, an injector and the IQ110. I have the IQ doing its thing right now getting my WSM up to 325 for the SM Pecan dusted turkey that was injected with butter and a special cut ham.

The weather in Kansas today is 26 and breezy. It is going to be a good test of the IQ. So far its bringing up the WSM nicely.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

My mom gave me a very old Wagner #8 cast iron skillet and my dad got me an oil change.
SoDT gave me a sixer of Henry Weinhard's Woodland Pass IPA, smoked oysters, sardines, and assorted snacks and candies.
I got myself a Cleveland FUGLY holster.

I gave the SoDT a snugg for the iPad she gave herself, and the boys got an Xbox.

Best of all, we spent the day together today and worshipped with our church family last night.

Born to us this day in the city of David is a savior, which is Christ the Lord.

Spice grinder, maverick et 732 and a Thermapen. I made out like a bandit. And I've got a great wife!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we are building a new garage and I got a snowfall on the new roof while the vehicles sat nice and dry underneath. Fantastic! Oh yeah, some Tiki Light too!

Back