Simply Marvelous Rubs......

abangs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
.....needs to get the Frank's Redhot lady to do a slogan for them....."simply marvelous....I put that chit on everything". I received my order of the sweet and spicy last week. Put it up against some old faithfuls from my pantry. All I gotta say is DANG it is good!!!!! I think I have a new favorite!!

I really want to try this stuff. If I were to only try 2, which would everyone suggest? I'm mainly interested in chicken/rib rubs, as I use simple S&P on briskets.

I really want to try this stuff. If I were to only try 2, which would everyone suggest? I'm mainly interested in chicken/rib rubs, as I use simple S&P on briskets.

Me too, I want to try 1, which one is the best one?

I've tried the sweet & spicy and the cherry, and would highly recommend both!:thumb:

I want to try the peach and the pecan too, though!

Steph puts out some gooooooood chit main!!

Steph mailed me something about a year ago...Season All?? It was AWESOME! I'm dying to get the Pecan. I cannot imagine it being anything but excellent so I'd say Season All and Pecan.

Sweet & Spicy and the Cherry rub are the ones I use the most. The pecan is good. I need to get the Apple as lots of folks seem to really like it.

I like the cherry one the best. Pecan is pretty good and so is the apple one i have. But cherry hasa nice sweetness to it. I used it on me pulled pork in the electric smuds on friday!

I've tried the sweet & spicy and the cherry, and would highly recommend both!:thumb:

I want to try the peach and the pecan too, though!

Steph puts out some gooooooood chit main!!

That is Steph's new slogan! A hot blonde "Simply Marvelous.....Steph puts out some good chit man......"

I LIKE IT.

I'm waiting on the 5 pack I ordered along with a jar of Blues Hog!! I can tell you this............Customer Service is TOP NOTCH!!!!

Bob

I usually make my own rubs & sauces (when I use sauce) but this weekend I'm checking out the Simply Marvelous Cherry rub & the Blues Hog & TN Red sauces - looking forward to it!

.....needs to get the Frank's Redhot lady to do a slogan for them....."simply marvelous....I put that chit on everything". I received my order of the sweet and spicy last week. Put it up against some old faithfuls from my pantry. All I gotta say is DANG it is good!!!!! I think I have a new favorite!!

Hey Andy I meant to mention this to you yesterday... I ordered some as well. I have Sweet and Spicy and Cherry on the way (along with a few other brands)

Needless to say its going to be a "RIB FEST" at my house when they all arrive!

I got to sell a few more bottles before I can hire the Redhot lady :laugh:

He sent me samples of his differant rubs Used the pecan last night on Burgers- even my wife liked it. Put sme cherry on steaks and it was very good. Have only tried the season all on asparagus- I liked it
Very good stuff

Back