Hello from Shenandoah, TX (N. Houston area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homebrewed Q

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Hello, just joined yesterday but have referenced this forum many times for advice and troubleshooting. I've helped other cookoff teams in the past and formed my own this year (Homebrewed Q). We've only competed in one cookoff back in April and actually got a 2nd place call for beans, we were surprised to say the least. My team consists of myself, my girlfriend, and whichever family members or friends are available for a particular cookoff. We will participate in a few more in 2011, had a bit of a health setback but am just about back to full speed. We will compete mostly in TX and LA so feel free to introduce yourself if you're at one of the same cookoffs. I look forward to meeting some of you and being an active member of this forum. I really enjoy reading the various forums and the camaraderie on here.
Cheers!
Keith
Homebrewed Q

Welcome aboard Keith!

If you can come to Galveston Dec. 11th you can meet one of our "As Seen On TV" members BigMista.

Welcome aboard Keith, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here.

Welcome aboard Keith!

If you can come to Galveston Dec. 11th you can meet one of our "As Seen On TV" members BigMista.

Thanks for the invite, I wish I could, I DID see him on tv! We'll be in Dallas that weekend watching my stepson, brother, and sister in law run the Dallas White Rock Marathon. I'll get out on the circuit after the first of the year.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back