Craigs List Score!

kevinc

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I've been wanting a Weber 22" OTG for a while now and I've been keeping an eye on Craigs List. My vigilance paid off today! :-D

I picked this up for $50. Given the AA stamp, it appears to be a performer from 2011. Its in pretty good condition, there is some food build up on the grates so I might replace it with one of the new hinged grates. Since this will live outside, I'm also going to get a cover for it.

This kettle is the gift my wife and I are giving to ourselves for our anniversary (+ some prime steaks and a nice bottle of wine from the "cellar") so I only had 2 more weeks to find a deal otherwise I was going to have to buy a new one!

Cheers

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 404
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 402
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 404
It's the previous model Platinum, not a Performer. The Performer has a bigger table and a charcoal bin, and possibly a gas assist lighter.

But, definitely a score!

Thanks Ron, I just figured that out when I was searching for the manual on Weber's sit

Exactly what I've been searching CL for. I found one last week for cheap and it had already been sold. Nice find!

I've been wanting a Weber 22" OTG for a while now and I've been keeping an eye on Craigs List. My vigilance paid off today! :-D

I picked this up for $50. Given the AA stamp, it appears to be a performer from 2011. Its in pretty good condition, there is some food build up on the grates so I might replace it with one of the new hinged grates. Since this will live outside, I'm also going to get a cover for it.
This kettle is the gift my wife and I are giving to ourselves for our anniversary (+ some prime steaks and a nice bottle of wine from the "cellar") so I only had 2 more weeks to find a deal otherwise I was going to have to buy a new one!Cheers

Great find! Congratulations on a great piece of equipment. (Were the Crocks in the background part of the deal?) :laugh::laugh:

Blessings, :pray:
Omar

nice

bet you are going to love the cart and table.

new grate and good to go.

Back