• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Favorite Ribeye Side: Ribeye

AKMIMNAK

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My favorite side for ribeye? More ribeye please. Enjoy pics of tonight's actual dinner after church.

Why?

Because I swung hard and knocked off my first SCA steak comp this weekend in St. Paul. It was great fun. But that means that I have parts of three different ribeye cooks and practice cooks piling up in the fridge. Which means I had ribeye three times and need to have it at least three more before all that is gone. Which means things like, ribeye and swiss sandwich with Rub Some Butt mustard and sweet pickle chips, with a side of.......more ribeye. Who needs potato chips?

Last edited:
Congrats on your win. Eating all that ribeye sounds just brutal. Not sure how you will manage that. I would just make on huge philly cheese steak, and go to town on it.

Threaten me with a good time!

I'd love to come help make that disappear.

Congrats on the first competition completion!

Threaten me with a good time!

I'd love to come help make that disappear.

Congrats on the first competition completion!

If only your state's Postal Code letters were reversed, I might be able to share. So close, yet so far!

Congrats on you win!! That steak looks delicious.....maybe a nice bottle of red wine?

28051321.jpg

Again, to clarify, so I don't get beat up on the SCA comp circuit: I DID NOT WIN the event! :) I'm merely celebrating the fact that I finally pulled the trigger and jumped into a steak cookoff and had a blast......and I did finish respectably which was a bonus!

Back