Weekend Chili Pron Fest - October 31 to November 2

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Okay! The weather is turning colder and it's Chili time. Several threads on Chili so far.

I propose a weekend Chili Pron Fest. Who is up for fixing chili this weekend and posting your pron here.

No winners or losers.

Just great chili pron.

Pictures and recipes...

Okay! The weather is turning colder and it's Chili time. Several threads on Chili so far.

I propose a weekend Chili Pron Fest. Who is up for fixing chili this weekend and posting your pron here.

No winners or losers.

Just great chili pron.

Pictures and recipes...

Oops...looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short...can I use yesterday's "World Series Brisket Chili"?...:biggrin:

My youngest son called and said he wanted to cook Chili this weekend at the Florien comp. We're already doing a fish fry, but he's allergic to fish, so a pot of venison chili will be happening too:cool:.

Got my new wireless modem for the laptop:icon_cool, so pics will be forthcoming:biggrin:

I'm up for it! :cool:
It's one of Pop's favorites - and an old family recipe. :wink:
And we just got our first real cold front down here, so the timing is perfect! :biggrin:

I'm in.

I made chili this weekend but it was regular stovetop made chili. I added not one jalapeno or habanero to the pot, just Indian Xtra Hot chili powder and that chit was like eating a bowl of lava.

This time I'm going in without the dragon powder. Just simple and delicious.

First weekend off from smoking in 6 weeks, Some Chili sounds fantastic!!

(and the fact it's only 35* here) :shock:

No winners or losers.

Just great chili pron.

Pictures and recipes...

YES, definetly recipes....:p

I am in. Did a brisket last Sunday and it wasn't up to par, so it will be the "base" meat.

Ooh, sounds great. Already planning on making Mo-Fo's chili this week, so we'll post up a pic or two. Think: Fritos.

hormelchili.jpg

I'm ready. :eek:

Can we post past pics as appetizers to hold us over till the weekend!:wink:

Here's a tiny little bowl of red (with beans cause I like it that way) to hold us till the weekend...........

2323786375_a2ebbccce3_o.jpg

The Bean Police need not serve themselves any if they so choose!!! ;)

Sounds good for viewing, but I won't be cooking. Got too many other things going on to run the cooker this upcoming weekend. Can't wait to see the pics though!

Back