"Smoked Gouda" cheeze

The_Kapn

Moderator Emeritus

Batch Image
Reaction score
WOW!

Mrs KAPN and I stopped into "Fresh Market" in Tallahassee on the way home from Jacksonville today.
I bought a small chunk of "Smoked Gouda" on a whim--expensive chit :oops:

Anyway--just sampled it.

All I can say is stated above--"WOW" :lol:

Sorry, no pics--all in my tummy :oops:
Gotta get some more, damn the credit limit!

TIM

WOW!

Mrs KAPN and I stopped into "Fresh Market" in Tallahassee on the way home from Jacksonville today.
I bought a small chunk of "Smoked Gouda" on a whim--expensive chit :oops:

Anyway--just sampled it.

All I can say is stated above--"WOW" :lol:

Sorry, no pics--all in my tummy :oops:
Gotta get some more, damn the credit limit!

TIM

I did a hunk at Christmas when I did all the rest. Liked it also. Someone suggested using it on Mac on Cheese.

Smoked Gouda has always been our "Holiday" cheese. Only for special occasions. It is a little "spendy", but it is Oh, so good.

Out here in the Styx we have to smoke Velveeta. I loves a good gouda.

I love to smoke that gov't cheese....man that stuff is good.

I love Gouda as well, and as stated above it is awesome on mac n cheese!

Tim I heard you had a good hand on a smoker can you get the un-smoked cheaper and find someone to smoke it for you. Just kidding! I like Gouda for taste and texture but cheddar smokes up fine as well.

I use shredded smoked gouda in my fatties along with other stuff and it is wonderful. you got to try it!!!

I picked up some aged gouda at Sam's last Dec. It was fantastic but it took a knife and both hands to cut it.

Tim I heard you had a good hand on a smoker can you get the un-smoked cheaper and find someone to smoke it for you. Just kidding! I like Gouda for taste and texture but cheddar smokes up fine as well.

Charlie--So "right"-kinda :lol:

There are just certain thing I think the PROS can do better! :oops:
Iffin' I wanted a huge amount, yeah sure, spend the bucks and time to smoke it up myself.
But, for a half pound and some variety---NAW :lol:

Just had some more for a snack---Still impressed!!!!! Great Chit!

TIM

Back