Hey BrisketBob and Phu, Here is the camping food pron

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I went camping last weekend with a dear phriend, my buddy and his wife. I managed to get a few shots for Phu and Bob. Phu and I were emailing back and forth whilst at the lake. Bob gave me his cell in case I had problems (Brethren spirit) with emptying the tanks upon departure as this was my first time renting a travel trailer and emptying the tanks. We camped at Cachuma Lake, Santa Ynez, CA.

Pizza with a wheat crust, spinach, lenguica, and gorganzola.
DSC05034.jpg

A Pecan and Cherry Rubbed fatty :biggrin:
DSC05043.jpg

Valentine's Day dinner :cool:
Beef TenderLOINs and split lobster tails
DSC05056.jpg

Here are pics of the north side of the lake and the travel trailer:

DSC05049.jpg

DSC05047.jpg

DSC05044.jpg

DSC05036.jpg

It was a beautiful weekend in wine country spent with friends. I learned a great deal about operating a generator, travel trailer and dumping it's innards. Made a lil boo boo, but, had on gloves. :shock:

Thanks guys for the encouragement last week.:cool:

THat pie looks great. Like the gorganzola on there. Good thing for gloves huh?

Last edited:
Liquid is coming from my eyes BB!
You know I'm the Pron addict that I am!:cool:
Thanks for taking care of me Bro'!
Appreciate it alot!:cool:

Looks like veeeeeery good times to me StePh!:biggrin:

You were living the high life out there! Nice scenery and food there!:cool:

Gorgeous cooking BBS, Lake Cachuma is beautiful in late winter, the food looks better.

That beef tenderloin looks delicious! I bet your "phriend" really enjoyed that valentine dinner.

That looks great. I love a little gorganzola on my steak. Absolutely 5-star camping.

What camping food? I don't see no beanie weanie anywhere...:twisted: Looks downright relaxing Steph...:p

4377700150_0a05c1b2f3_o.jpg

This movie scene came to mind............:lol: Thank goodness for gloves. Been there, done that.

I noticed a fish stringer....any luck?

Looks fantastic Steph. That's what it's all about right there. I'd hit that camp food in a heartbeat. Nice trailer too. Gotta love "roughing it!"

Fished from shore for about 6 hours for two days and not even a farking nibble (phil mod :tongue:). I just wanted to relax, so the fishing was a bonus.

4377700150_0a05c1b2f3_o.jpg

This movie scene came to mind............:lol: Thank goodness for gloves. Been there, done that.

I noticed a fish stringer....any luck?

Looks fantastic Steph. That's what it's all about right there. I'd hit that camp food in a heartbeat. Nice trailer too. Gotta love "roughing it!"

Now that's camping food! Just the way I like to do it...some years back I went on a weekend backpacking trip and packed some frozen pre marinated filets and cooked them over an open fire the following night. Good living!

Dang it Steph, my camping fever just shot through the roof. :-D
Food, camper and lake all look excellent!

That don't look like camping food to me!! no bologna??? Looks like you had a great time.

Man, that is roughing it! I hope my wife doesn't see this post, she will be pissed that all we ever have is burgers and dogs on our camps

Back