MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 AM   #1
nooner
Found some matches.

Default American Royal Invitational welcome packet

For teams that only signed up to cook the Royal Invitational and not the Open, have you received your welcome packet with space assignment yet?

thanks

Jim
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #2
Transformer BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Sorry... sort of a side question... but why would you cook only the invitational and not cook the open as well?

I don't have that option... but sort of curious why a team would be in that situation in the first place.
Transformer BBQ
FEC 100, Lang 60M, Jamie Geer Backyard
Viking Professional Gasser
Transformer BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2008, 09:08 AM   #3
nooner
Found some matches.

My team is just me and my dad. We don't get a lot of sleep as it is at these events, so to try and pull off a double and then drive back to Philly, is a bit much for us. Also, limited vacation time at work is factoring in. Would love to do both, but just not possible this year.

Jim
nooner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #4
Transformer BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Got it. and Congratulations on the Invite...
Transformer BBQ
FEC 100, Lang 60M, Jamie Geer Backyard
Viking Professional Gasser
Transformer BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #5
Jorge
somebody shut me the fark up.

I DON'T KNOW, but I'd think that you should have. I'd make a call and find out for certain what the deal is. Time is getting short.

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-09-2008, 12:34 PM   #6
Jeff_in_KC
somebody shut me the fark up.

We're doing both but haven't gotten the invitational package yet. Got the open package a week or two ago.
KCBS Member #14287
Jeff_in_KC is offline   Reply With Quote