CL find

Wyley

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I picked up a basic black 22.5 kettle tonight for FREE. It had been posted about 4 hours before I saw it and was about 20 miles away with no phone# to call. The add just said it was sitting by the curb in the alley between the rows of houses. I decide to take a chance and drive over and lo and behold it was a gated community and I couldn't get in. I waited for a few minutes then followed someone through the gate. I followed the directions to the alley and there it sat, a barely used kettle. AD stamp (2010 model) on the the damper.

Let's hope you don't make the police blotter tomorrow.

Picture this...someone ticked at their neighbor and they know they keep a grill out there. A post for a free Weber kettle on CL by that pissed off neighbor and you just stole somebody's property. Just saying...if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

WHERE THE FARK DID MY WEBER GO!!!!!!!????????? :mad2:

j/k.... LOL!

Nice Score! But I would have tried to talk them down a little more :D

Let's hope you don't make the police blotter tomorrow.

Picture this...someone ticked at their neighbor and they know they keep a grill out there. A post for a free Weber kettle on CL by that pissed off neighbor and you just stole somebody's property. Just saying...if it's too good to be true, it usually is.

I was thinking the same thing! :p

Silver,. Couldn't have been used more than a handful of times. The inside of the lid is still shiny.

Back