Smoked Duck....

Always wanted to try a Duck on the Drum, Jeanie. Did you use anything in that pan to keep the Duck up out of the grease, or just don't worry about it?

Mmmmmm. I love smoked duck, and I bet it was excellent in the gumbo. Nice job Jeanie!

Home run as usual, duck looks fabulous. Love the course ground Andouille sausage. Fantastic pics to top it off. Thanks!

Whenever I see you posted a cook I have to look :shock:
As always, Im blown away by you'r cooking skills! :thumb:
Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you for the kind comments friends! I would have shared with ya. :)

Always wanted to try a Duck on the Drum, Jeanie. Did you use anything in that pan to keep the Duck up out of the grease, or just don't worry about it?
Gary I didn't worry about it. The amount of drippings and duck fat I used in the gumbo made propping the meat up out of it seem a bit useless. lol :becky:
Thanks friend... :wink:

Jeanius strikes again!

Wait a minute. Did you get a shiny new toy, Sweety?

:hug:

Wow!!! That looks awesome, gumbo is one of my favorites to cook and eat wish I had been there it must have tasted awesome:icon_smile_tongue:

Duck gumbo is my wife's favorite thing I cook. I think you just made her weekend a lot better. Yours looks fantastic!

Thank you Kevin! :-D

Jeanius strikes again!

Wait a minute. Did you get a shiny new toy, Sweety?

:hug:

Thank you Pat! I did get a new toy http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141618 and I love it. :becky:

:hug: to you too. :)

Wow!!! That looks awesome, gumbo is one of my favorites to cook and eat wish I had been there it must have tasted awesome:icon_smile_tongue:

Thank you Tuscaloosa! I would have shared with you. I bet your gumbo tastes awesome too. Everything you do looks pretty much fantastic! :thumb:

Duck gumbo is my wife's favorite thing I cook. I think you just made her weekend a lot better. Yours looks fantastic!

Cirk Thank you!! I bet your gumbo is great too.. Hope you take pics the next time you make a batch. :-D

Great looking dish. Duck might be my fav food in the world, never thought to smoke one, so now I guess I have homework. :becky:

And that smoker....Wow. I want to own one of those. I checked Big Poppa's site, and see he's offering a kit, but I want the caboodle, too. Hopefully those go up for sale. I'm going to hold off buying anything for a while to see.

Great stuff, all around. Bravo. :clap2::clap2:

mmmm... Only 1 month till early duck season in PA... Now I have something new to try!! Thanks!

Back