Sleep is Good

SDAR

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Just bought this. We went to our first comp last weekend in it. It ain't much but its mine. It doesn't have a bedroom. The sleeping spots are the couch, the table or "the loft". 22 feet long. Wife and I think its perfect for competitions...better than the cot in the EZ up anyway. The vault is also shown just because she's so pretty. :biggrin1:

Sleep is good. :thumb:

Attachments

• motorhome.jpg
    motorhome.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 287
  • PitmakerSideView.jpg
    PitmakerSideView.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 286
Very nice equipment. I can only imagine how comfortable that RV will be with the A/C running on during a hot Texas summer.

Oh ya... Enjoying the spoils of life for sure. You'll get good mileage outa that RV, and I ain't talking gas mileage either. Yes, sleep is good..... Cheers!!!

Looks great. Should get some decent sleep and shelter during bad weather.

Rocking setup. You will love it. Here is my rig. I am with you on liking to get some sleep! We call it eiher "paid for" or the "Miami Spice Machine" depending on the day of the week.

426396_3298311860688_1354630820_33347035_265681617_n.jpg

sure beats the front seat of the pick up where I try to catch a few zzzzzzz. I'm still trying to recover from last weekends comp. Still have a twitch in my eye from being worn out.

We bought one also. We were sleeping in a tent. I figured it was a reward to the family after never complaining about the sleeping conditions. Sleep will be so much better this year.

Very nice. Seeing more and more trailers, 5th wheels, and RVs at contests and fewer EZ-Ups. Having a bed, shower, and bathroom is nice when you do a bunch of contests.

I have a question for you...

Thats the vault that I had built to my specifications, same paint, same wheels, same work tables.

I sold it to a corporation here in Texas. Did you purchase it?

Just wondering because that picture is straight off my website the day I picked up my Pitmaker.

I have a question for you...

Thats the vault that I had built to my specifications, same paint, same wheels, same work tables.

I sold it to a corporation here in Texas. Did you purchase it?

Just wondering because that picture is straight off my website the day I picked up my Pitmaker.

No. That's probably yours. That picture is off of their website but it is exactly like mine and I don't have a picture of mine that is that good. :thumb: I mean the tables, the wheels, everything. I put the propane cooker up front and had it wired for electricity all around. Exact match on what you see.

We are in the market for one of those, about the same length. Not only would it be nice to take a shower before awards after a cook, but it'd be nice to stay on-site with the cookers when we officiate a contest instead of at a motel some distance away! I'm wondering how our cat would take to it, too...

Lynn H.

Changed my competition life when I switched to the Class B! Congrats on a fine setup.

Back