Catering Kitchen Gas and Electric Setup Costs?

koloa

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Greetings Brethren,
I am doing some research on setting up a commercial kitchen and was trying to 'guestimate' a few costs. Would anyone here happen to know roughly how much it would cost to get a commercial gas line and commercial electric into the kitchen? *Assuming that the other attached buildings currently have the resource? In addition to, how about the ventilation hood installation (~6 feet length)? Is the process of setting up hood through the ceiling and roof expensive?

Thanks!

A hood with make up air and a fire suppresion system will run you $8-12 grand. :redface:

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I think now it would be in my best interest to keep my searches to commercial locations that was previously used as a restaurant/deli/pizzeria spot. That is a pricey requirement for a building I don't own.

Ya, if your going to the expense to build a kitchen, you need to have it working everyday.

Good luck!

Look for an old pizza or sub shop, they usually have a basic kitchen set-up already built.

Hey! What are the benefits of commercial kitchen for catering. I am going to start a catering business. Please tell me that how commercial kitchen is effective for catering.

Hey! What are the benefits of commercial kitchen for catering. I am going to start a catering business. Please tell me that how commercial kitchen is effective for catering.

A HD inspected kitchen is required to be legal. With todays sue happy public there is no freaking way I would cater to anyone without being legal. But thats just me

Back