AR weather updates

From the National Weather Service;

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 76.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 74.

Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 53.

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 72.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 68.

It's not unusual to have all four seasons in one day at the Royal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledcast?

Plenty of sunshine the entire time. During the day it will warm up briefly but get the long john on for the night1

That sounds pretty perfect but I wouldn't trust it. Bring your winter coat and rain gear!

I agree with the coat but not the rain gear, make sure y'all have sunglasses that big ass white building kicks off quite a glare :becky:

I agree with the coat but not the rain gear

Before you forget... Big Creek didn't get big due to drought and sunny weather! We'll be there from Thursday aftertnoon til the end! Just some advice - bring a rain jacket anyway.

Before you forget... Big Creek didn't get big due to drought and sunny weather! We'll be there from Thursday aftertnoon til the end! Just some advice - bring a rain jacket anyway.

MODS, Please remove his post and do not allow him to post anything else in the weather thread!!:p

Jeff, did it rain on your smoker everyday when it was parked at home too?

Where the hell are my long johns and my rain boots? Oh wait I live in So Cal and don't need that stuff. Time to go shopping.

You don't need the rain boots for the Royal - everything but the awards is paved. Yes - paved outside - dirt inside.

Back