• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

ProQ ECO Smoker - cold smoker

Very cool, think I'll have to pick up a proQ cold smoke generator, smoked cheese is a hit around the holidays. Smoked cheese, summer sausage, ummmm.

With my hearing infarktion I couldent hear a thing he said. From what I seen he has a very clever and usefull cold smoker for the folks who need one and dont have time or resources to make one. Its just the right size for alot of people to make up a bunch of smoked cheese, or whatever, for gifts or storage, just in time for the holiday season too.

Great idea Ian.

Thanks guys for the kind comments and sorry for those of you who can't understand what I'm saying... I get this quite often (must be my Zimbabwean accent).

Just to let all of members in the USA know, we have been able to reduce the price of our Cold Smoke Generators (we've cut out the shipping charges from the UK $10.00), so they're now $29.99 which includes the postage. Thanks to our good friends at Smokinlicious. you can buy them on this page of our website. We're always happy to pass on the savings to our customers.

Yours enveloped by smoke

Ian

Thanks for supplying the link Ian
Nice talking to you, Monday

Back