Cambro

seattlepitboss

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I have been looking for a couple of Cambro insulated pan carriers. Today I found a couple used. They are the top-loading single-pan type that says they will hold a 12x20x6" pan. Got two for a total of $100. This will make it a lot easier hauling precooked Q to events!

I saw swamprb's Cambros in the back of his comps trailer and just had to have at least one!

seattlepitboss

That sounds like the ones I found recently on CL.... I got 3 for $25 each.... just had to do it for that price. I need to get new seals for two of them, but still cheap after doing that...... all three are top load... I love them. I have 2 sizes, the smaller ones will hold 2 half pans or 1 full pan, the large one will hold several layers of full pans or half pans.

You still have a good buy...

I have been looking for a couple of Cambro insulated pan carriers. Today I found a couple used. They are the top-loading single-pan type that says they will hold a 12x20x6" pan. Got two for a total of $100. This will make it a lot easier hauling precooked Q to events!

I saw swamprb's Cambros in the back of his comps trailer and just had to have at least one!

seattlepitboss

Can't be beat! :-D

Back