A FINE FINE DAY (video&Pron)

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The cooking begins shortly. I wanted to go ahead and get this up and running. So here is a short video of Matthew in his Hat.

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/jacob65_2007/?action=view&current=fineday004.flv

I got him the hat but I told him it was sent so I could stay off the couch.:wink:

Brought the ole girl up to cleaning temp.
fineday001.jpg

No breaks around here, right back to work.:biggrin::lol:
fineday002.jpg

fineday003.jpg

After what he went through today, very happy and surprised how he bounced back.

Food pron shortly.

N8, you're scaring me...
nice little helper! How much you paying him?? LOL!

About Ten # of Spare Trimmings, Beef Ribs, 3 fatties, Hot links
I know this seems like a lot of grub but there is a good reason it does. It's because it is a lot of grub. Thank goodness for folks who like ST. Louis Cut and don't ask for the trimmings.

Twenty minutes outside done him in, he's going back to sleep on the couch.

fineday005.jpg

fineday006.jpg

Great video, and great looking grub Jacob!!!:-D

some fine looking grub

little guy I bet is fun to have help out

beautiful. give that little man a high five from me :cool:

Enjoy I'm eating as I type. Sauce on the side maybe, it's pretty good as is.
fineday009.jpg

fineday010.jpg

fineday011.jpg

fineday012.jpg

fineday013.jpg

I did resize these guys, but photo bucket is doing strange things tonight. Must be hump day.

Great video... there is nothing like kids just being themselves! :-D Too bad many adults have forgotten how to do that.

Nicely done !! That last pic of the rib close up looks great as does that pic of the hot links with the big 'ol split running through the casing

Jacob--I can only say one thing.............it was a beautiful thing to see the pics and the video. I'm glad your boy is doing well. Your story hits a chord with me as I too have a son and daughter. As parents all we want is for them to be happy and healthy. Sometimes even these two simple things can be hard to get. That boy of your has Pit Boss written all over him. Hope he gets some good rest. He derserves it. God Bless you all.

Nicely done !! That last pic of the rib close up looks great as does that pic of the hot links with the big 'ol split running through the casing

The beef Ribs with just the rub were the best yet Vinny. Matthew likes the links, but hew was asleep before they were ready. I thought they were really good.:roll::wink:

Great looking pics and video - it is only 9:15 am here and I am hungry.

Video..........Priceless!

Glad he is up and cooking again.

Food looks awesome Jacob.

Back