New BGE Medium Today

NewEnglandQ

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Got a new BGE medium today. I had an XL and was using way too much charcoal when cooking for just me and the wife. Decided to break it in with a pork but injected and rubbed with bolvine bold. So far really like it. It heats up way faster than the xl and it quickly stabilized at 225 even though it is only 18 degrees.

IMG00706-20100108-2324.jpg

IMG00707-20100108-2324.jpg

Nice pickup !!! That's what I have now too (XL & M) after I sold the other M to BBQ Mafia last week.

Gonna take you a while to makeup the $$ in charcoal savings for what the M cost... Shhh.. don't tell the wife !!!!

Looking forward to your results !!!

Stop it please just stop teasing me :cry:
I can't afford a Big Green Egg Yet :oops:
Plus the wife would kill me if I bought a BGE :icon_blush:

my medium was my first egg and i love her.

There are definitely certain things in life where more than one is better. Eggs are on that list.

Wayne

Very nice dude:mrgreen: .My medium egg was my first,and I still love it after almost 6 yrs:rolleyes: .I have added three more since then:-D ,small,XL,then a mini.That's a great way to break it in too:eusa_clap

My medium is a grilling machine. I use it more for high heat than my large.

Vinny, I was thinking the same thing about the charcoal savings. I am buying an egg and just don't know where I want to buy it at. I went to the dealer here in Wichita, and they didnt know sh!t and were crazy priced. I know I want a Large first, but then dont know which one. I eventually want a 2Egg Table in the back yard.

Sure would like to get me one of those some day...Nice addition

great score on the medium!

and since it looks like that XL is not going to get much use and is clearly taking up valuable outdoor real estate, i am happy to store it for you on my deck out in southwick. i would even volunteer to pick it up, no charge!

Cool Score.

Wonder if I should breakdown take out a mortgage and buy one of each size now?

Back