Pre-Labor Day MeatFest

N8man

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I invited some Old Friends over for an Orgy of Smoky Meat Stuffs. I'm glad to report that most, if not all, were placed into Meat Induced Comas by the end of Sunday night......:biggrin:

The Midnite Smoker....Can you see him?
Put the Pork Butts on around 9pm..They Smoked for 14 hours...
Midnite_Smoker1.jpg

For the most part, I was running around trying to get pix snapped as the FoodStuffs were flying outta the Pans...
The pork Ribs went fast....I smoked two racks St. Louis Trimmed and glazed with Williams Spicy Apple Grilling Sauce, That chit is good!!!
RIbs_Left4.jpg

There were ABTs galore...I made 19lbs worth.....
Obligatory_Turds3.jpg

MOINKballs were a Big Hit.....Made 5lbs of those....
Obligatory_MOINKballs6.jpg

Pulled Pork Butt....16lbs of it...
Obligatory_Pulled_Pork7.jpg

Grilled Jerk Chicken Breasts, 20lbs of it, Heavy on the Jalapenos...It Burns So Good!!!!
Jerk_Chicken5.jpg

Smoked Eye of Round, with beef broth and Kahlua before we carved into it....
Eye_O_Round10.jpg

Then there are the veggies, Cathy had invited a fellow Teacher from School to the ShinDig that is a Vegetarian...She told me I needed to
accommodate her friend....I thought WTF!!! My Show, My Food!!! But in keeping with harmonic bliss (I did not want her giving me "The STINK EYE" all night):biggrin: I obliged....And it was quite good and I received compliments on the dishes from the Meat Eaters as well....

Behold!!!
BBQ Slaw.... Chopped Cabbage tossed with Lexington Style BBQ Sauce
BBQ_Slaw1.jpg

BBQ Zucchini and Squash with Sliced Bell Peppers and Sweet Onions, Brazed in Olive Oil, Malt Vinegar, Missouri Honey and Soy Sauce and various Herbs and Spices...
Vegan_Vegatables8.jpg

BBQ Cabbage with Sweet Onions, Bell Peppers and Jalapenos tossed with Williams Spicy Grilling Sauce and Hickory Smoked for Four Hours..
Vegan_Vegatables9.jpg

COTC...Smoked in the husk for Two Hours..
Grilled_Corn2.jpg

The MadBBQ Hatter......Burn Baby, Burn!!!!
MadHatter.jpg

Way so awesome and I just ate breakfast... Dang N8! How long does these meat induced comas last? Did you hide the peaches or did Cathy finally get a taste? :lol:

N8!!!!! That was "Fantastic" Everything looked perfect delicious, even the veggies looked incredible.. I am gonna have to send you my address so that next time you have an orgy like this, I might get an invite, lol, Great job....

Man oh man, that is one hell of a spread. Nice job bro! Everything looks spectacular!

Outstanding looking eats N8man.

Sorry about the veggietarian that attended but you did an outstanding job on accomidating them.

Man, I'm coming to your house next Labor Day! Great looking food. Jerk Chicken - I'd eat it every day!

Back