BBQ Brethren "Pulled" Throwdown!

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is called...

[size=+2]"Pulled!"[/size]
River_City_Smokehouse.jpg

Example of a winning TD entry from the 2009 Week 2 "Pork" Throwdown!

...as chosen by SmokinAussie, the winner of the Cheesesteak - The Philly Way Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING!
SmokinAussie said:
This TD will be easy and hopefully very popular!

The theme is.... PULLED!!!!

That's right.. I checked through this years TD's and there has not been a Pulled TD... and looking through the "dreaded stall" thread, I thought I'd make this one less esoteric.

So... anything PULLED... Pork, Chicken, Lamb, Beef, Crab... anything you like. BBQ'd and presented PULLED!

Cheers!

Bill

I will defer to the team of special rules experts, but I believe this category may actually be free of special rules!:whoo:

Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 10/19 through Sunday 10/28.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 10/29.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

So, is this TD actually starting the 19th or is that just a tentative date until further notice and this will actually occur sometime in January?

BTW, I can't wait to see all the people trying to get on biggie's Pulled Poll

Pulled...
I have a feeling we'll be on page 7 before there's an actual entry.
Especially if Moose keeps posting, excuse me now, I have to go, and pull something...

Well, for this TD I think the Hot and Fast method is the only way to go. Then again, low and slow is only worth about 30 seconds anyway.

Back