THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M

miamirick

gonna have a nice all day smoke tomorrow

ill start with some blueberry thighs
then a few gizzards
and a nice roast for dinner
look at the deal from winn dixie on that roast

Last edited by a moderator:
the blueberry yogurt actually stains the thigh meat blue! also adds a nice sweet flavor to the meat gives a whole new meaning to the thin blue it will come out with a blue smoke ring

My siblings and I used to fight over who would get the gizzard when I was a kid when my Mom cooked chicken, so that looks intriguing. THe blue berry chicken is interesting too. Can't wait to see the results.

I am sure the yogurt does a nice job tenderizing the chicken too. Much like buttermilk, the acids and enzymes do nice work on the meat. Can't wait for the cooked picks.

no i jut put them straight from the bag into my form pan and into the smoker ill show pics tomorrow

I would like to know more about what you call "blue thighs" sounds very interesting:suspicious: keep us posted!

blueberry yoghurt marinade, fantastic!

That looks so good I'm going to give it a go.

Thanks for sharing.

That is interesting. Can't wait for the finished shots:-D. I must confess that I might be stealing that one:thumb:

dude that is pimp indeed right there I dont care who you are you have to LOVE that blueberry thigh...
I am all over that... how were they by the way?

thanks shiz the blueberry is a great marinade the thighs were extra tasty

Back