Jefferson City

G

Greatgrills

Anyone going to this contest??? Weekend of April 17

The Grillers +1 will be there..... I talked to Bruce Ring yesterday, he is having back surgery today, and is hoping to be up and around for the contest.

I thought everyone packed a few Becky beers in their coolers.

The Grillers +1 will be there..... I talked to Bruce Ring yesterday, he is having back surgery today, and is hoping to be up and around for the contest.

Thats not a fun time.

I thought everyone packed a few Becky beers in their coolers.

I usually don't drink beer, but I've purchased a six pack just because I knew Becky would be there. :biggrin:

Yeah, I noticed I brought home a few beers from P Hill ... coincidence that Becky wasn't there?

Spurgeon tried to bum my solo can of PBR, but that was to christen the trailer (that can had been to every comp we had ever done, so we decided to christen the trailer like a sailer would do to his vessel with it). He had to settle for a Miller Lite.

I am hopeing the weather isn't going to be like the weather on deadliest catch!!!! They are calling for rain and 63 on Saturday:sad:

I am hopeing the weather isn't going to be like the weather on deadliest catch!!!! They are calling for rain and 63 on Saturday:sad:

Been there, done that, and got the muddy shirt to prove it, right Spice?

Wow thats a fast turn around...best of luck to him.
Anyone gotten a packet or know if one is going out?

Fri
Apr 17

30.gif

Partly Cloudy

67°
44°

20%

67°F

Sat
Apr 18

11.gif

Few Showers

66°
46°

30%

66°F

Been there, done that, and got the muddy shirt to prove it, right Spice?

Not as muddy as Bubba's shirt 2 years ago!!! But then again, it was on fire as he rolled in the mud to put it out!!:lol::lol::lol:

Stop Drop and Roll Bubba!!!:lol::lol:

I just got off the phone with Bruce and he is getting ready to be let go from the hospital this morning. All went well. He said that all the information that you need for the contest is on the website. If you have any specific questions call him or there are two other guys names on the website.

Back