• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The heart attack sammy w/ pron....

Mad Max

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
After seeing all the great bacon weave pron, I have been waiting for the chance to try it out. Today, Butts-n-Gutts dropped by, so I took the opportunity to improve our healthy diets:wink:. First, I grabbed the necessary ingredients....Italian bread, bacon, American cheese, garlic spread, a couple of scrambled eggs and John Henry's Sugar Maple Rub Seasoning. I cut the bacon in half and weaved them into 6 squares, seasoned it with the rub and in the oven, for 30 minutes, at 350 degrees. I sliced the bread opened and spread the garlic butter, on both halves. That went in the oven for about 5 minutes or so. Meanwhile, I cracked the eggs open and into a mixing bowl, whisking them and seasoning them with Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning. I quickly dumped them into a non stick pan, with butter and started to scramble the eggs. When the bread was ready, I put the cheese on both sides, three bacon squares on one side, three on the other and the scrambled eggs in the middle. I must say, it was very well worth the risk. Shhhh, don't tell my cardiologist!

Tonight we will correct the situation by having beer can chicken and ribeyes, NO CARB!!!!:lol:

Attachments

• breakfast1.jpg
    breakfast1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 292
  • breakfast2.jpg
    breakfast2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 291
  • breakfast3.jpg
    breakfast3.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 293
  • breakfast4.jpg
    breakfast4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 293
  • breakfast5.jpg
    breakfast5.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 293
  • breakfast6.jpg
    breakfast6.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 293
Looks like you had a kids portion!:mrgreen:
Looks good!

Trying to kill your family with that fantastically tasty looking sandwich?

Very nice looking sammich right there. I might even slather some mayo to make it even better.

Mmmmmmm....I'm starving now....Love that Cavender's stuff, I use it quite often. Great job!

there's a lot of stuff to cause a heart attack, but where is Sammy in those photos?

Nice, I guess if I had gone down this weekend, I may have ended up in the Hudson River.

I just finished a plate of Corned Beef Hash, Eggs Over-well and pancakes...no bacon and no bread.

Nice, I guess if I had gone down this weekend, I may have ended up in the Hudson River.

HAV, Food like this helps keeps you a float.

Wow, that looks great Max!!! :cool:
It's got nuthing on your chicken fired bacon breakfast. Still can't get it off my mind.:shock:

Very nice looking sammich right there. I might even slather some mayo to make it even better.
Maybe some baconaise!!!

Mmmmmmm....I'm starving now....Love that Cavender's stuff, I use it quite often. Great job!
That stuff is great. Works well on so many things

Thanks folks for all the comments! :p

Back