Fab Question

tomnstac

Got Wood.
I just received my order of Fab B and C from the ingredient store. I was wondering if anyone has used it in any other way besides the way the directions state. You know, like mixing with juices or other liquids...
Also, what kind of taste does this impart on pork, brisket, and chicken? Is it a taste that might be liked by judges? Yeah I know, I am going to try it myself, but not til this weekend and I would appreciate any input from your experiences. Thanks!:lol:

I have used beer and a light beef stock in place of the juice on our briskets with FAB B with great results... Yum....

Bless you Tim........
That seems to be one of your favorites here lately. LOL

I saw the post and thought...Allright..I can answer that one,
I have it bookmarked now. :lol:

Fab B with Beer is good.... Fab P with apple juice rocks... I haveonly used Fab C with water. They all work well, but I get mixed judges results with the Fab B.

If you want to see how the fab P does - just look at the Osage City thread from this weekend :) I have heard that the Fab B does great with wine also (red) and that the fab C is great with white wine.

FatDad said:
Bless you Tim........
That seems to be one of your favorites here lately. LOL

I saw the post and thought...Allright..I can answer that one,
I have it bookmarked now. :lol:

FAB is RoadMapped :lol:

Our Forum is developing a great database of knowledge.
Searches work great as a "starting point".
RoadMapping is simply a specialized tool to highlight the "best" of the older threads.

Now--historical knowledge may have changed or information/techniques may have been updated.
We have new members every day. Each brings new experiences and knowledge to add to the historical "stuff". And, "stuff" just changes as we learn-- collectively.

So, the smart thing to do is:
#1--Check the roadmap if you think the topic may have come up.
#2--Run a quick search on some unique words or phrases and see what pops up. You may be overwhelmed by BS. If so, refine the search or just give up. I have :redface:
#3--Go ahead and ask a pointed question to get the latest thinking if you think "stuff" may have changed or you get no results.

BTW- anyone can post a RoadMap thread.
If you find something interesting to add to an existing RoadMap thread--send a PM to the author of the thread. Only a Moderator or the author can modify an existing thread. Do not start a new RoadMap thread.

Just a bunch of housekeeping stuff here to make our Forum "Brother Friendly" :lol:

TIM

Q-talk Moderators--I got to typing and just "went here".
Split or move as you see fit! :lol:

TIM

The_Kapn said:
FAB is RoadMapped :lol:

Our Forum is developing a great database of knowledge.
Searches work great as a "starting point".
RoadMapping is simply a specialized tool to highlight the "best" of the older threads.

Now--historical knowledge may have changed or information/techniques may have been updated.
We have new members every day. Each brings new experiences and knowledge to add to the historical "stuff". And, "stuff" just changes as we learn-- collectively.

So, the smart thing to do is:
#1--Check the roadmap if you think the topic may have come up.
#2--Run a quick search on some unique words or phrases and see what pops up. You may be overwhelmed by BS. If so, refine the search or just give up. I have :redface:
#3--Go ahead and ask a pointed question to get the latest thinking if you think "stuff" may have changed or you get no results.

BTW- anyone can post a RoadMap thread.
If you find something interesting to add to an existing RoadMap thread--send a PM to the author of the thread. Only a Moderator or the author can modify an existing thread. Do not start a new RoadMap thread.

Just a bunch of housekeeping stuff here to make our Forum "Brother Friendly" :lol:

TIM

Q-talk Moderators--I got to typing and just "went here".
Split or move as you see fit! :lol:

TIM
I learned something new today... does that mean I can go home and fire up the cooker now?:twisted:

Back