MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Octoforks™ U.S Patent pending: Rotisserie is not just for chicken anymore!

Notices

Octoforks™ U.S Patent pending: Rotisserie is not just for chicken anymore! Increase the capacities of grills rotisseries. The functionality of our patented system is only limited to your creativeness! Octoforks™ are the world’s first adjustable rotisserie claws/rotisserie system. Octoforks™ can be used individually for some meats and vegetables and can also be used in pairs for others. Octoforks™ can be used by themselves or with our patent pending accessories (coming soon) such as plug and play meat skewers, additional spit rods and full adjustable dual rotisserie baskets. These products will last a lifetime, made out of heavy duty 304 stainless steel, All products are made in America and by a U.S Veteran owned company.

Old 11-30-2016, 07:14 PM   #16
c farmer
Babbling Farker

I love my set. These things are made of very heavy gauge metal and well built.

You wont break this things, I cant wait for winter to actually get here so I can use them more.

Gold mini wsm 1st gen mes, amazin dust and pellet smoker, and the uds.

Double O' Seven == Rotisserie/Grill/Smoker Hybrid and offset.
c farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->

Old 11-30-2016, 08:11 PM   #17
effinUker
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Tim, Moon

Congrats Keith, I really hope you do well with your venture.
effinUker is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 11-30-2016, 08:28 PM   #18
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Dennis

Congratulations on the launch! Will definitely be one of my first purchases next year! I hope a world of success for your new endeavor! Headed over to Facebook to like and follow it!
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8
Blythewood BBQ'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:29 PM   #19
Lordkifar
Full Fledged Farker

Just placed my order on facebook
Lordkifar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:35 PM   #20
Clay-b-que
is One Chatty Farker

Sweet! I will have to add this to my list for Santa to get me. Congrats and good luck!
Old 11-30-2016, 10:23 PM   #21
tom b
somebody shut me the fark up.

I received mine Monday , can't wait to put them to work and add some accessories!
Old 11-30-2016, 10:26 PM   #22
LYU370
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Congrats! Hope you sell a bunch of them. How wide are they fully extended? Curious if they'll work in something other than a drum.

FEC100 - Big Joe - Saber 500 Gasser

Are you ready for a THROWDOWN?!?!? Join us, It's a BLAST!
LYU370 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:39 PM   #23
jbounds286
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Josh

best...things...ever! made spinning my turkey a BREEZE!!! couldnt imagine doing it without these ever again!
Old 11-30-2016, 10:45 PM   #24
Octoforks
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LYU370 View Post
Congrats! Hope you sell a bunch of them. How wide are they fully extended? Curious if they'll work in something other than a drum.
Looking at this exploded view the " fully retracted" is 8.5" and the "fully extended" is 13.5" So they'll fit the majority of gas grills, kettle grills and smokers. The bigger the grill/clearance the more you can extend them and bigger cuts of meat you can spin.

Hope that helps Andy

**Now Offering Cajun Bandit Rotisserie**[/B][/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Octoforks™ Rotisserie System [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=136"] OPEN[/URL] in the[COLOR=Blue] Brethren Sales and Ventures[/COLOR]![/SIZE]
[LIST][*][SIZE=3]Up to quadruple your rotisserie's capacity.
[/SIZE][*][SIZE=3]The most versatile rotisserie system in the world[/SIZE][*][SIZE=3]Like us on Facebook :thumb: [URL="http://www.facebook/octoforks"]www.facebook/octoforks[/URL] & Follow on Instagram @OctoForks
[/SIZE][/LIST]
Octoforks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 11:08 PM   #25
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Dennis

I was going to pm you question but figured this may help a few more Brethren.

The complete kit has everything to start spinning right out of the box correct? Motor and all needed parts to attach it to a drum in my instance. Obviously I have a drum and basket already.

Also I see the mounts for the spit, do they come with mounting hardware? If not no biggie because I will probably use wing nuts on them so I can remove the mounts and use the drum to smoke if need be.

Thanks in advance.
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8
Blythewood BBQ'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 07:11 AM   #26
4ever3
somebody shut me the fark up.

Congratulations Keith!!!

I hope you sell a TON of them!!!

Old Oklahoma Joe (Opal)
Weber Summit Charcoal (Waylon)
MAK 2 Star (Maybel)
28” Blackstone Pro (Bonnie)
@mabeltothetable on Instagram

“The cannons don’t thunder, there’s nothing to plunder, I’m an over 40 victim of fate...”
4ever3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 07:44 AM   #27
aawa
Babbling Farker

Congrats on the launch!

I am going to have to add this on my wish list of things in the future.
Old 12-01-2016, 07:47 AM   #28
BBQ Bacon
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Dean

Nice. Congrats. Those look like they would work very well and great concept and name.
thecanuckfoodie.wordpress.com/
BBQ Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 07:59 AM   #29
mrwhale
Full Fledged Farker

Name/Nickname : Jonah

Congrats! Best of luck!

Now I need a rotisserie so I can be a customer!
22" Premium Kettle
Mini UDS
iGrill2
Thermoworks Smoke
Orange Thermopop
Black Thermopen
mrwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 09:27 AM   #30
Octoforks
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blythewood BBQ'er View Post
I was going to pm you question but figured this may help a few more Brethren.

The complete kit has everything to start spinning right out of the box correct? Motor and all needed parts to attach it to a drum in my instance. Obviously I have a drum and basket already.

Also I see the mounts for the spit, do they come with mounting hardware? If not no biggie because I will probably use wing nuts on them so I can remove the mounts and use the drum to smoke if need be.

Thanks in advance.
Yes the complete kit is everything listed in this example. The motor mount bracket and the opposite bracket will have all the necessary hardware but you can use your own also.

There will also be different kits with different motors and spit sizes. Also there will be kits for Weber gas grills.

**Now Offering Cajun Bandit Rotisserie**[/B][/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]Octoforks™ Rotisserie System [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=136"] OPEN[/URL] in the[COLOR=Blue] Brethren Sales and Ventures[/COLOR]![/SIZE]
[LIST][*][SIZE=3]Up to quadruple your rotisserie's capacity.
[/SIZE][*][SIZE=3]The most versatile rotisserie system in the world[/SIZE][*][SIZE=3]Like us on Facebook :thumb: [URL="http://www.facebook/octoforks"]www.facebook/octoforks[/URL] & Follow on Instagram @OctoForks
[/SIZE][/LIST]
Octoforks is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->