Good news and bad news...(pron)

hav

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I have some good news and bad news for the Brethren.

The good…

I was asked by my mother in-law to smoke some meat for her 70th birthday. I purchased 2 Butts and 3 racks of Loin Back Ribs from BJ’s, as well as 2 whole roasters.

Both the Butts and the Ribs were rubbed with John Henry’s Sugar Maple Rub and smoked in my drum along with regular KF & Pecan Wood.
DSC08651.jpg

DSC08663.jpg

DSC08666.jpg

DSC08667.jpg

The chickens were rubbed with John Henry’s Texas Chicken Tickler and roasted beer can style using a Mojo marinade along with KF & Hickory.
DSC08669.jpg

DSC08670.jpg

Butts after removing from the cooler, wrapped in foil and towels.
DSC08656.jpg

Pulled pork heaven!
DSC08659.jpg

Now the bad news…

That’s all I have :icon_blush:, I could not get any more photos of the finished Ribs or Chicken. Everyone wanted to eat right away, my family started helping me out and next thing I know, I couldn’t even get a plated picture.

I owe you one folks one, but let me tell you, those darn ribs were amazing. I never tried the chicken but was told it too was fantastic.

:arrow: One more thing, did someone mess with the Photobucket settings? My photos usually show up a lot bigger. :confused:

Looks great, though..... but will reserve judgement till I get a taste test :rolleyes:

It all looks fantastic from here!! Nice job. :cool:

Thanks for the compliments.

Once again, sorry about the reduced size pics, not sure what happened.

Nice job, I think those photos satisfy the basic pron requirements well.

Back