• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I think the neighbors are trying to tell me something....

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I think the neighbors are trying to tell me something. Not the ones I torked off because that is a lost cause. Down the street neighbors stopped by and dropped off cookies and this ornament. Hmmm do they see bbq in the future... Prolly. Note the back scene of the pic. They will be chugging along Thursday. Merry Christmas everyone.

100_2139.jpg

Last edited:
Nice gesture from your neighbor. You must have made an impression.

Nice! All I got from my neighbors for Christmas is a yard for of leaves.

lolol

Nice! All I got from my neighbors for Christmas is a yard for of leaves.

Is that where all my leaves went? Dang been looking for them. I see they are at a happy home :mad::mad::mad::mad:. It wasnt the leaves that torked off a neighbor but it did start with a tree in my yard. May she rest in smoke.... Oh Peace!

You should watch the after Christmsas sales for a life size Santa. I will set you up with a smoke generator, along with your weber you can build a Chrstmas display to amuse some and pi$$ off at least one :twisted:.

They're just buttering you up for freeebies. Watch out! :lol:

Boy thats one thing you don't find in my house.....a empty table......

I think the neighbors are trying to tell me something. Not the ones I torked off because that is a lost cause. Down the street neighbors stopped by and dropped off cookies and this ornament. Hmmm do they see bbq in the future... Prolly. Note the back scene of the pic. They will be chugging along Thursday. Merry Christmas everyone.

100_2139.jpg

Down the street neighbors stopped by and dropped off cookies and this ornament.

That is too cool! Wish I knew where they got that one!

My Neighbors are always telling me they love my hobby. That is because whenever I smoke I give them some.

That is probably why I don't get any complaints from my neighbors! Neighbors with full bellies are happy neighbors!

James.

That has got to be the cats arse of ornaments! You have some classy neighbors.
Merry Christmas bro's!

Sweet!!! Fortunately I have a great neighborhood. Hmmmm..maybe the BBQ does help!

Back