MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Competition BBQ

Notices

Competition BBQ *On Topic Only* Discussion regarding all aspects of Competition BBQ. Experiences competing or visiting, questions, getting started, Equipment, announcements of events, Results, Reviews, Planning, etc. Questions here will be responded to with competition BBQ in mind.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #1
planeles
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Default BBQ Vendor Needed for Comp

Olde Town Covington is searching for a barbeque concessionaire for its upcoming Covington (VA) Cork and Pork Festival on June 28-29, 2013. Interested concessionaires will be treated to an exclusive water and electric connection and be featured in the vendor row which will have over 50 vendors as well as the music stage. Last year's festival would have been very successful if weather did not destroy the festival grounds! You will enjoy the privilege of being the only barbeque vendor as other food vendors are denied the opportunity to seel competing products. Low vendor fees! Serious considerations are given to concessionaires who would also compete in the KCBS competition. For more information, visit www.covingtoncorkandpork.com or [email protected] .
planeles is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #2
Jacked UP BBQ
Babbling Farker

email me specifics, , I would be interested if you can give me more details. I looked at the website and have a few questions, saturday serving ends at 530pm??

Ocean County Pig Assassins competition team retired and is now known as Jacked UP BBQ

Fec 750
Fec 100
Large Spicewine
Jacked UP BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote