Contest Announcment Willie Pallooza 2013 4/6-4/7 Brentwood NY

Does anyone know where Will can get color flyers printed at a reasonable price?

Thanks,

Eric

yes there will be a 5th category
you should know this will all be explained during the official WilliePallooza phone call

Does anyone know where Will can get color flyers printed at a reasonable price?

Thanks,

Eric
I've used MOJO printing in Islip for personal stuff in the past, maybe you can get a decent price if you mention the cause.

tim this is not the final product i just wanted to get it out there quickly

were looking for teams who would be willing to cook food for the saturday Breast Cancer Luncheon as well as people to help serve the food
please contact me directly at 631 678 1726 if youd like to help.

Ok, so this is some pretty big and pretty cool news.

John Markus, the creator and producer of BBQ Pitmasters has a documentary that's been accepted at 4 different film festivals. Titles Kings of BBQ: Barbecue Kuwait, the documentary covers the trip made by Myron, Trigg, Tuffy, Jamie Geer and Nicole Davenport to Kuwait with the USO to cook for the troops.

WilliePallooza will have a private screening of this documentary on Saturday evening and chances are good that John will be there for a Q and A. This is being timed to coincide with a potluck team dinner.

I'm REALLY excited about this and I know Will is as well.

Please note that this isn't exclusive to the teams. If you are a Long Island Brethren (or willing to travel), we'd love to have you join us. I'm probably going to make popcorn and toss it with rub. Should be a great time!

Eric

Guys...I am thinking of coming down and visiting this comp...Being from a small town and intollerable of traffic, is it best to leave the big bbq trailer at home and using the small one? What time would be best to get to site and I have my truck camper on truck, can that be left at comp site?

Guys...I am thinking of coming down and visiting this comp...Being from a small town and intollerable of traffic, is it best to leave the big bbq trailer at home and using the small one? What time would be best to get to site and I have my truck camper on truck, can that be left at comp site?

you can arrive on friday if youd like just give me an idea of when you might arrive so i can be there to greet you can call me and we can talk about it
631 678 1726

To build upon what Will had mentioned earlier: WilliePallooza will be hosting a luncheon on Saturday, April 6th for women afflicted with breast cancer.

If you're willing to help cook and donate a dish or two, that would be fantastic. As of now, Will is cooking, I'll be cooking and I'll be bringing corn bread for 100 and my sister (Allison) is making/arranging for dessert for 100.

As you can probably guess, the maximum amount of guests for the luncheon will be 100. It might be less.

Some suggestions are:
Fruit salad
Grilled fish
Poultry
Green salad
Coleslaw
Tortellini salad

Whatever you can do would be appreciated. Please contact Will to set things up.

Eric

thank you eric

its not just women affected its for families who have been affected

updated Team List

1. Brothers in Smoke
2. Grim Reaper
3. Purple Pork masters
4. Buenos Diaz
5. Hog Snipers
6. Bad Ass BBQ
7. Meat@Slims
8. Out of the Ashes