• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Gravy-Filled-Fatty Fried-Biscuit-Ball! pron!

I just thought of a variation to this recipe. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try it this weekend for a Mother's Day brunch that I'm hosting. It's all the same ingredients, just combined a little differently.

That basil looks great:shock:

Thats one awesome breakfast!

OH...MY...GOD!!!
That looks just absolutely amazing. I can almost taste it, but I have a feeling my imagination can't even comprehend how great it must be.

Once I slow down, I am going to make a big batch of those and freeze them as well. Those would be the perfect breakfast food for camping! BigButts, that is one nice job and I agree that you should look into to copywriting the recipe... Look what that did for Burnt Finger...

I've had 2 major and 1 minor heart attack while trying to read this thread... so now I'm hungry and need 2 of these.

sorry I flatlined there for a minute....lol...That is awesome!!

I suppose they might be edible.

But... but... but... (say it with me...)

What if you wrapped them in a bacon weave?

You ARE the next Food Network star! Even Paula Deen couldn't come up with that kind of buttery, bacony (is that a word) goodness!

Two words: YUM EEE

I suppose they might be edible.

But... but... but... (say it with me...)

What if you wrapped them in a bacon weave?

If you can pull it off, I say, go for it! :thumb:
I'm worried it would cause the biscuit to break down. But, everything is worth a shot once. :becky:

absolutely incredible!!! :clap: you can count on your recipe being copied - he said as he reaches for another lipitor :laugh:

like others said I'll probably make them and freeze them to take on cooks and camping

thank you for a great idea!

That is off the charts! The company that owns the rights to lipitor will probably sponsor you to make this a household staple.

awesome! however, I would put a disclaimer on that, I made a fatty once and gave it to a friend, I warned him not to eat it all at once... he did... he had heartburn so bad he passed out in the bathroom by the toilet, haha, his dog woke him up by licking his face. I can see that happening if someone tried to tackle that loveley morsel at one time.

Ohhhhhhh...... that looks soooooooo good..............

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

that looks just perfect for a cold spring morning!!! Next time ya make a batch think I may find a reason for a MC ride to the NW!!

Back