MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Bashes

Notices

Brethren Bashes Bash Notes, Information on up and coming, Bash Bites.. etc..

Old 11-02-2013, 06:20 PM   #181
peeps
somebody shut me the fark up.

Wangs...

- [B][COLOR="darkorange"]Major[/COLOR][/B] - Mini WSM (from SJS)

[B][COLOR="Blue"]Certified IMBAS MOINK Baller![/COLOR][/B] ([URL="http://bit.ly/1lr5cKx"]Certificate of Authenticity[/URL]) / [B][COLOR="Blue"]Join the fun in the [URL="http://bit.ly/1ew3H57"]Throwdowns[/URL]![/COLOR][/B]
peeps is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #182
Diesel Dave
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Dang all the food looks real good

And peeps you're not supposed to get the wildlife drunk

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring ― Marilyn Monroe
Diesel Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 11-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #183
peeps

Got Tyler home and let him play in the ball pit before bed....

Tasha made me take a shower...said I had a funky smell from hanging around you farkers! could have been the Cabo and the beer

I think I am finally getting un-stuffed after a eating 2 hours ago....the drive home was miserable!!!

Thanks, Kevin (Smitty) for taking the initiative and getting this thing scheduled. Shooting for first weekend of April for the next one, but that is again a NASCAR weekend, so we might think about another weekend around there.

Thanks for stopping by Chris (sliding_billy) and hanging for a bit! Some good looking boys ya got there, but you need to work on feeding them some some spicy foods

Charles (frognot) and Brian (Totally Basted) thanks for coming out and joining us. It was good to meet you guys and eat your big ol' MOINK balls! Hope camping tonight is a success!

Glenn (caseydog), we missed ya, but I think I had your share of Cabo ;)

[B][COLOR="Blue"]Certified IMBAS MOINK Baller![/COLOR][/B] ([URL="http://bit.ly/1lr5cKx"]Certificate of Authenticity[/URL]) / [B][COLOR="Blue"]Join the fun in the [URL="http://bit.ly/1ew3H57"]Throwdowns[/URL]![/COLOR][/B]
Old 11-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #184
peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Dave View Post
Dang all the food looks real good

And peeps you're not supposed to get the wildlife drunk
I didn't have a choice...the bees kept dive bombing my beer!

Old 11-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #185
SmittyJonz

Yes I too am STUFFED and just plain Tired- 3 late nites in a row with early Mornings. I had Enough Fun to want to do this again Late March/Early April - Same Place but MORE People and Even More Food. Nap Time.......
Old 11-02-2013, 10:15 PM   #186
Shagdog
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Looks like a great time, and the food looks phenomenal!

Come Join the fun in the Throwdowns!

Shirley Fabrication 24x70 Trailer - UDS - Weber Kettle - WGA - Fire Pit Rotisserie - Shirley-Shagstone Griddle/Wok Cart - Carson Rodizio

2016 Official BBQ Brethren Ribeye Master

Shagdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #187
Happy Hapgood

Name/Nickname : Mike

Very Cool! I tried to make this one and I'll try to make the next one. Mini peeps is cool too! ;D
Wife LuzziAnn 1956 model.
Ink Bird IBBQ 4T Wi-Fi Temp Monitor, Superfast LSU Purple Thermapen & ThermaPop, Party Q
Ink Bird Sous Vide, HF Flame Thower

My Motto these days is "Low Stress, Low Drag".

The Artist Formally Known as Toast

Happy Hapgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:51 AM   #188
CharredApron
Babbling Farker

Nice job fellas, love to see the pics from these bashes!
Old 11-03-2013, 07:04 AM   #189
Big George's BBQ

Name/Nickname : George

Looks like a really good time and lots of good food. Thanks for the Pics esp Little Peeps
Mid Atlantic BBQ Association
KCBS
Back Porch BBQ Competition BBQ Team
Proud Member of the Zero Club

When all else fails ask yourself WWGALD
Big George's BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:55 AM   #190
sliding_billy

Name/Nickname : )

Well, now that there is one in the books... hopefully we can make it an even bigger bash next time.
sliding_billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #191
frognot

Name/Nickname : Charles

We had a really fine time yesterday. Lotsa good food & fellowship. Great to meet some more Brethrens. Thanks again to Smitty who got this thing rolling.

Big props to peeps for all the great pictures and posting, along with the pulled pork & pig shots. (that sentence was brought to you by the letter P). Was nice meeting Mrs. peeps and lil peeps.

Billy, wish you could have stayed longer but was good to get to meet you!

This state park was a top-notch facility and would be a great place for a future bash. There was a kid's pool stocked with catfish close to the pavilion we were at, sand volleyball area also close, very nice campsites, extremely accessible with lots of parking.
My son & i fished in the lake (plus there's no license required for fishing at Texas state parks) and enjoyed the perfect weather we had yesterday.

If we have another bash here will definitely take some vacation time & camp a few days.

Large Big Green Egg

"If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it." deguerre

"Bludawg looks just like I thought he would. Frognot looks like Tuffy Stone's dad!" aawa

" . . . which includes frognot, who is a SoCal Pharker by now" gtr
frognot is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->
Old 11-03-2013, 12:55 PM   #192
Moose

Name/Nickname : Richard

Guys, thanks for sharing all the great pics!

Looks like you all had a fine time.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:14 PM   #193
deguerre

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeps View Post

Bees like Shiner Oktoberfest...2nd one I've had to throw out of the pavilion for public intoxication...

And a new method of Yellow Jacket abatement is born!
[/B][/FONT]"...In nature, there are predators. I believe the common denominator of the universe is not harmony, but chaos, hostility and murder..." Werner Herzog
deguerre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #194
peeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by frognot View Post
Big props to peeps for all the great pictures and posting, along with the pulled pork & pig shots. (that sentence was brought to you by the letter P). Was nice meeting Mrs. peeps and lil peeps.

P is my letter...got 4 total in my name The fam had a great time! Tyler wore himself out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frognot View Post
We had a really fine time yesterday. Lotsa good food & fellowship. Great to meet some more Brethrens. Thanks again to Smitty who got this thing rolling.

Billy, wish you could have stayed longer but was good to get to meet you!

This state park was a top-notch facility and would be a great place for a future bash. There was a kid's pool stocked with catfish close to the pavilion we were at, sand volleyball area also close, very nice campsites, extremely accessible with lots of parking.
My son & i fished in the lake (plus there's no license required for fishing at Texas state parks) and enjoyed the perfect weather we had yesterday.

If we have another bash here will definitely take some vacation time & camp a few days.
^^^^ All this!!! Great folks and a great venue!

Old 11-03-2013, 04:05 PM   #195
BobBrisket

Name/Nickname : Bob

Looks like it was a great time! I like the looks of that park too. Thanks for sharing!

Bob
PBC-Courtesy of Poobah, 22.5 Weber Kettles-A, K, DR Stamped, 18.5 Weber Bar-B-Kettle Black and Red, Weber 18.5 Smokey Joe Platinum, Weber Genesis Silver, Lil' Chief Smoker, Discada Set Up,OKJ Highland Offset.
BobBrisket Jr.-MUDS, WSJ Silver
My BEST Compliment....."You're a good cooker, Dad!"--My Son :)
Miss You, Marty and Bull! RIP
BobBrisket is offline   Reply With Quote