pulled pork stuffed burgers!

B

BBQ Bros

I used some leftover pulled pork this weekend to attempt pulled pork stuffed burgers for the first time. I've got a couple pics below but the full post can be seen over at my blog at BBQBros.net. (didn't want to type everything out twice...)

Biggest thing I learned was instead of making a pulled pork patty and then covering that up with a burger patty on top and bottom, I should have just combined the pork and ground chuck together and then formed my patties out of that. The patties started to separate just a bit as they cooked, but it didn't effect the taste. Hope this makes you hungry :)

Attachments

• IMG_01431.jpg
    IMG_01431.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 343
Oh My Goodness. That looks like burger heaven right there. A slice of brisket on top would put this into deity status.

Man! I had some brisket too! :). Maybe I'll try that next time.

Flavor: super good, just cooked the burgs too long. The butt I had smoked was injected with apple juice & some other stuff, so with the cherry nug we threw on the kettle, the end flavor was a bit of apple and cherry with some smoked goodness coming through. Pure wonderment. (yep, just made that word up...)

Used cheap cheese though. Next time gonna throw a big ol' fatty slab of something nice on there.

If any of you guys do your own, post some pics back on this thread!!

You should have put the cheese in with the pulled pork. Would have been a pulled Juicy Lucy. Man that looks good.

Gump! You're a genius!
That goes on my list of things to eat.

I love my burgers stuffed with all kinds of things. Cheese in the middle is a must, but now I'm thinking this would be a great addition. That sure does look to die for! Great job!! :thumb:

Again, wondering why I never thought of that. It's now on the list. Double meat is always a good thing. That cheese looks just fine from here! :thumb:

Simply Marvelous.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using Tapatalk

Back