Confirmed Payment Ohio Pickup Only - Char-Griller Smokin Pro *Fatboyz for 50 *

smokeandbeer

Take a breath!
Reaction score
For your consideration, a 2 1/2 year old Char-Griller Smokin Pro. This is in Springboro, Ohio, and unfortunately must pickup only. The Char-Griller has a gas side burner mounted on the left side, and smoking fire box on the right. The firebox has a piece of expanded steel to create an elevated charcoal area so you can remove and empty the ash pan. As well the charcoal tray in the main body has an extra set of grates mounted opposite so burning lump doesn't drop the coals through. Lastly it has a propane side burner (no tank included) mounted so it you can cook up some beans or start your chimney without newspaper.

Used but not abused, and has a little rust on the firebox that needs touched up, but a great price for a good home in the Ohio area. A good pressure washing and she'll be as good a new. Perfect to add to your arsenal if you are local, or if a neighbor or friend is getting into smoking, this will provide a low cost starter set.

Let's start at $10 if anyone is interested....

EDIT: I forgot to mention I have the official Char-Griller custom fit cover for it also....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Payment/Donation Website:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/smokeinmyi.html

Last edited:
I'll go 25.00

Where exactly is Springboro, OH?

It's south of Dayton. I also have 2 chargriller's, one with a side firebox, one without... Up for grabs, and not far from smokeandbeer.

It's south of Dayton. I also have 2 chargriller's, one with a side firebox, one without... Up for grabs, and not far from smokeandbeer.
I've got 2 already....would not mind having triplets:biggrin:

Where exactly is Springboro, OH?

We're at exit 39 north on I-75, so about 45 minutes from the Ky/Ohio border. I am only 10 minutes off the freeway.

Now there is a deal. Curt is probably 25 minutes (?) from my house, might be worth the trip.

If this is the same one I saw at the PGB she's a great cooker!!!!

Back