***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Cook It Like Gore" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Cook It Like Gore" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Cook It Like Gore"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 4/15.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1998242_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
2001250_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin'[/size]
2004129_fingerlickin.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
2006864_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
2008608_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
2008731_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]Jonny Rotisserie[/size]
2008781_Jonny_Rotisserie.jpg

Another coveted bigabyte vote. :thumb:

Although, he could be farking up a perfectly good zero. :doh:

CD

Wow, this is going to get ugly. Is there a mercy rule in Throwdowns? :shock:

CD

This was a tough one for me. Usually I vote for what looks the tastiest, and that for me is CD's entry. But FL's Moinkfish got my vote for unusual creativity, and was especially Gore-ish!

This was a tough one for me. Usually I vote for what looks the tastiest, and that for me is CD's entry. But FL's Moinkfish got my vote for unusual creativity, and was especially Gore-ish!

I think ecode's rack looks pretty tasty. Wait, that didn't come out right. :doh:

CD :becky:

I'm still waiting for Moose to submit his bacon-wrapped eggplant.

I'm sorry to report we had a most unfortunate accident in the kitchen last night. Let's just say we were painting our kitchen yesterday and some paint had an unpleasant and unintentional meeting with the bacon wrapped eggplants. I'll spare you any further Gore-y details...:icon_blush:

I'm sorry to report we had a most unfortunate accident in the kitchen last night. Let's just say we were painting our kitchen yesterday and some paint had an unpleasant and unintentional meeting with the bacon wrapped eggplants. I'll spare you any further Gore-y details...:icon_blush:

Fess up. You got hammered and forgot to take pics. :tsk:

Ah yes, he entered something he didn't cook. Brilliant!

CD :becky:

In defense of my cooking and special effects teams, I will say that there actually was food prepared per contest rules in the making of my entry. However, the photography team did sub-par work, undercutting some of the brilliance of the special effects team (I bet u can't even see the claws on that there squirrel--a work of genius in my humble opinion).

All said and done, I am honored to have received the Gore vote (despite obvious mixed feelings about my dashed hopes of getting a zero). Should I wage a firey comeback in the voting, I will apply any winnings towards therapy to recover from this week's endeavor.

--Jonny Rotisserie

Back