Judging Class

We were gonna take the class, but when stlgreg posted about the cabela's contest, that's where we started spending money.

I was going to go up and help out Mike and Thersa Lake, but a conflict came up. It's a good class, as Mike and Theresa are very respected out in the BBQ World.

It's always good to see more CBJ classes in the area. Westmont had one last year. I also got word that Westmont is going to be going again over Memorial Day. It was a good first year contest.

same here Scottie--its about 10 min from my house and was looking forward to helping out myself..got stuck having to go into work today..i shouldnt even be up right now :mad:

the contest organizer is doing his best to get a Judging class setup here in south dakota. This is one headache that is a pain in the pork butt!! boy does he need help!!
This organizer will be at the KCBS banquet if anyone would like to give him some advice let me know and I will point you in his direction. He does not know how much WORK And PREP that goes into this and what it all intails.

Back