• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Coffee Offering: Bolivia Porfirio Mamami Surco Microlot - SOLD OUT!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember me? :becky: It's been a while. The competition season has kept me busy. Now that it is winding down I'll have more time to roast. This is a small batch of a very nice South American coffee.

Coffee Type: Single Origin

Coffee Name: Bolivia Porfirio Mamami Surco Microlot

Description: This is a very well balanced coffee, sweet, complex with aromatic spice and vanilla notes, along with the creamy body and caramelized sugar.

Availability: 12 bags available. Please limit each order to two bags maximum. This will allow more people to enjoy Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee.

Pricing:

$12/bag (approx. 12 oz weight)

Shipping:

Priority Mail (2-3 days): $5.00 for one bag or two bags. <--- New lower shipping costs!

Logistics: Please post your commitment to buy in this thread. I will update the first post in the thread as often as possible and will keep a running tally of commitments so you will know how many bags are still available. Once all available bags are committed I will mark the thread as SOLD OUT.

Once you have committed to buy please send me a PM with your Paypal account information and indicate your choice of shipping method.

Once I receive your Paypal information I will send you an invoice for the amount of your purchase. Check your e-mail! You will have three days to complete the transaction. If you can't pay within three days and haven't notified me, I will re-offer the coffee for someone else to buy. If this happens, I will note this and if it happens a second time you will be put on a list of deadbeats.

Commitments:

Bigabyte - 2 - Paid
deepsouth - 2 - Paid
gtr - 2 - Paid
Fatback Joe - 2 - Paid
Big brother Smoke - 2 - Paid
Cast Iron Cheif - 1 - Paid
Lakes - 1 - Paid

Total - 12

Last edited:
I'm in for 2 bags!!!:becky::whoo:
Hyper-Smiley-1.gif
hyper.gif
hyper_smilie.gif

2 bags!!!!!!

:whoo: :clap2: :thumb: :tea:

happy happy joy joy

So I finally got into yer beans this morning - had to finish a bag I already had open. Every time I drink your coffee I'm amazed at how good it is - seriously fanfarkingtastic! :clap2: I don't really have the taste vocabulary right now to describe it, but fark it's good!

Gotta move fast with this feller - drink more coffee! :tea:

So I finally got into yer beans this morning - had to finish a bag I already had open. Every time I drink your coffee I'm amazed at how good it is - seriously fanfarkingtastic! :clap2: I don't really have the taste vocabulary right now to describe it, but fark it's good!

"Fanfarkingtastic" and "Fark it's good!" work for me :-D

Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back