Catering Photo's

HBMTN

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Another year of catering has come and gone and I'm ready for a slow down and winter break. We have a few more jobs on November but all a winter slow down means is I have about 4 months to repair/refurbish 6 months worth and stuff that needs attention that we don't have time for in the summer LOL. This catering thing has taking me on a wild ride to places and things I never though I would do. Business has grown steady by 20% annually until this year and it grew by almost 40%. We have way more booked for next year than we have ever had going into winter. Still not at a point that I can make a really good income along with hiring a full time staff assistant (which I really need). I have as many at 12 part time staff members when catering events but could really use a full timer to share the load of the behind the scenes details etc. Oh and did I mention the $50,000 i equipment I could use as well... Anyway we're taking it one day at a time. I posted some of these pic's last year but I have updated it to add this years photo's along with a few that were taken by one of the best wedding photographers I have ever seen who shot a wedding we catered, you'll be able to tell which shoots were hers.

http://s42.photobucket.com/user/Ruben111/slideshow/Catering

Very nice! I see a lot of hard work in those pix - looks and sounds like it's paying off - congrats!

Back