BBQ Brethren "Man Sized Meat" Throwdown!

In my world, water will evaporate even at room temperature so long as it's above the dew point.

Very interesting... On my home planet of Solanum Melongena, water will only evaporate when heated in a wok... :confused:

Let's not even mention EggPlant man...

Too late... Once you open Melongene's box, it's impossible to close it. :doh:

He's formed a secret cabal with Bluetang...

Thank's for spilling the seeds G... :tsk: Now I guess we'll have to open it up to all of you... :mad2:

Isn't he Spider-plant Man's brother?:confused:

inxqb6.jpg

HA! I laugh at Spider Plant Man... He tries to ride my coattails, but his exploits pale in comparision to mine. I fart in his general directon... :heh:

Good to know the world is safe from drunks with laser pointers. :rolleyes:

CD

So has anyone even thought about their man sized meat :decision:? This thing's gone so far off topic that I almost forgot what the topic was :blah:!

I'm confused.....

What if said cut of meat came from a girl cow/pig would that still qualify as a man cut or will I be dq'd?

I am still trying to define how big the eggplant has to be.

Eggplant
eggplant.jpg

Eggplants belong to the nightshade family of vegetables, which also includes tomatoes, sweet peppers and potatoes.

I am sorry to burst your bubble Colonel, but eggplant is NOT meat dude! And as stated in my special rules will be double DQ'd upon entry :becky:!

Eggplants belong to the nightshade family of vegetables,

That is strictly opinion. Haven't you learned to not believe everything you see on the internet :crazy:

However, if you are in fact basing your rulings based on information found on said intergoogle. I present you with this: http://nymag.com/restaurants/features/69369/

As you can see, Eggplants are indeed meat. :bow:

Also, Mr. Merriam Webster would also like to define meat as thus:

Definition of MEAT

a : the core of something : heart

So, eggplants have cores = meat. If you insist on classifying eggplants as vegetables then fine. However, let us not forget that artichokes have hearts = meat and eggplants and artichokes are both vegetables. Thus, eggplants have hearts = meat.

:becky:

P.S. This is all Gore's fault. I don't think I even like eggplant.

So has anyone even thought about their man sized meat :decision:? This thing's gone so far off topic that I almost forgot what the topic was :blah:!

Actually, I have. But I will probably forget to take a picture of it on the grill, and get a farking Dilly Bar. :rolleyes:

But, I do have an idea -- actually two ideas. I just have to read the rules about fifteen times before I start cooking.

CD

I got mine ready to go :becky: It isn't the biggest hunk-o-meat but then again, it's not the size that matters. What it lacks in size it more than makes up for in manliness.

IMAG0682.jpg

That is strictly opinion. Haven't you learned to not believe everything you see on the internet :crazy:

However, if you are in fact basing your rulings based on information found on said intergoogle. I present you with this: http://nymag.com/restaurants/features/69369/

As you can see, Eggplants are indeed meat. :bow:

Also, Mr. Merriam Webster would also like to define meat as thus:

Definition of MEAT

a : the core of something : heart

So, eggplants have cores = meat. If you insist on classifying eggplants as vegetables then fine. However, let us not forget that artichokes have hearts = meat and eggplants and artichokes are both vegetables. Thus, eggplants have hearts = meat.

:becky:

P.S. This is all Gore's fault. I don't think I even like eggplant.

Yeah, I like eggplant too but sorry, it ain't meat! Meat has to be able to walk, moo, oink, baaaah, pee and crap, and be butchered...just sayin':shock:

I got mine ready to go :becky: It isn't the biggest hunk-o-meat but then again, it's not the size that matters. What it lacks in size it more than makes up for in manliness.

IMAG0682.jpg
Is that ONE serving?

Is that ONE serving?

Technically, yes. There is/will be more to the story but that is all of this cut that could be salvaged as edible without being harmful. DQ if you like but yes it has been trimmed...sorta....more like blown to chit. :tsk:

Back