Hercules 10x20 canopy walls

Jeff_in_KC

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I am wondering if my canopy (not a Hercules) would allow the walls of the Hercules to work with it? Wayne, you have the Hercules and from what I can tell, mine is nearly identical to yours and also to Jay's. I was thinking of ordering the side and end walls from the Hercules Web site under "parts" but wanted to know how they work... how do they attach to the canopy legs and "rafters"? I'm tired of looking like crap with tarps bungeed all over mine at contests! :roll:

From their Web site at: http://www.kingcanopy.com/enclosedcanopy.htm

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]T81020SWW-W[/font]

White Sidewall with Windows

$39.95
7 lbs
T81020EW

Plain White Endwall

$29.95
5 lbs
T81020EWZ

White Endwall with Zippers

$39.95
5 lbs

Looks to be around another $150 for the four sides... I paid $147 for the rest of the canopy/legs, etc.

The side walls attach to the top rail with velcro and the end poles with bungees. The end walls attach to the "rafters" and the end poles with velcro. I would wait until you have an opportunity to ensure the dimensions are exactly the same (or VERY close). If the said walls were too short or too long it might not work or look worse than just using tarps. If what you use works for you, I am not sure I would worry about how you look only about how you cook!

MoKanMeathead said:
The side walls attach to the top rail with velcro and the end poles with bungees. The end walls attach to the "rafters" and the end poles with velcro. I would wait until you have an opportunity to ensure the dimensions are exactly the same (or VERY close). If the said walls were too short or too long it might not work or look worse than just using tarps. If what you use works for you, I am not sure I would worry about how you look only about how you cook!

Good point! I'll have to get actual measurements off the box mine came in because for instance the Hercules says it is actually 10' 8" wide. Not sure if mine is or not but I know the poles, bungees, etc. are all the same, along with the placing of all the framework. Thanks Wayne...

I'm trying to buy a similar tent, but what at pain in the @$$! I have budgeted around $200.00, and several companies sell them at this price point, but all average about $75.00 shipping. Because most of the local retailers do not stock the item, as it ships from the manufacturers, I cannot just go pick one up. I'm just looking for something to get me through 2006, before I decide to spend a lot of money on a more perminant rig.

Noah, look for a 10x20 carport at HD,Lowes,Sam's, or Walmart. Just a thought.

Kevin said:
Noah, look for a 10x20 carport at HD,Lowes,Sam's, or Walmart. Just a thought.

That's what mine is. It was $147 plus tax at an area Wally World. On their Web site, they have these two:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=1841128 $129.87

and

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3985271 $119.00

Shipping cost is estimated at right at $50 fgor either.

They also sell the wall kit a LOT cheaper than what I found at King Canopy (Hercules walls):

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2031966&dept=4125&path=0%3A4125%3A4128%3A55558 $43.86

Neither of these SEEM to be exactly what I got (you never know at the evil empire). The first one is closer in price but the second one's top looks more like mine. If they're as decent as mine, either one ought to last you a LOT more than just '06!

The one at Sam's here has the whole set, 10x20 canopy and walls for under $200.

I'll have to check Sam's. I've looked at HD, Lowe's, Target, and Walmart, and they have the carports with the silver tarp and no sides, but they are almost as expensive as the ones I'm looking for. The problem is that the prices are great because retailers are trying to get their leftover stock sold off. Since it is out of season, they are not willing to order more. I'll keep looking, but I will probably just pay the shipping.

Back