• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Kosmo's Chicken Soak

Got my sample pack today.. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWww fast freaking shipping. Can't wait till this weekend to give it a try. Will post results

Thats how we do it at Kosmo's Order in, Order Out. :biggrin: Hope you like it smokinajs. You got my card call me if you have any questions.

Kosmo

Dude! You must live above or next door to the post office! Thanks for the lightning fast service.:clap2: Ordered Friday and here on Monday. I have a batch of legs ready to go in the soak.Can't wait to get em on the cooker.....Thanks.:thumb:

Dude! You must live above or next door to the post office! Thanks for the lightning fast service.:clap2: Ordered Friday and here on Monday. I have a batch of legs ready to go in the soak.Can't wait to get em on the cooker.....Thanks.:thumb:

Thats how we roll. :becky: :becky:

Hey Q I live in Neosho Mo, I am wanting to order a sample back with the normal shipping how long would it take for it to get to me?

Just placed an order for a bag of chicken soak and pork soak. I keep finishing top 10 in chicken damn near every contest and just cant seem to break the top 5. Hope this helps me out a bit. Curious about the pork soak and see how it works with a rack or two of ribs as well.

Thanks,
Jason

Gonna give the chicken soak a test drive next week on my smoked turkey...:becky: Question...should I use the same soak ratio/time per the instructions or tweak it a bit for turkey? Also...I plan to rub it up with some Dirty Bird as well and smoke it over apple...:p Should I use a little canola oil on the bird before applying the rub?
Thanks,
JD

I would use the same ratio that you use on your chicken but I would Soak for 12 to 24 hours depending on the size. I also air dry for atleast 6 hours in the frig. I then butter that baby up and hit it with Dirty Bird. I spin mine on the Weber Rotisserie so I also mix oinons,butter,rub and garlic and stuff inside that baby. Just me though. As far as the Chicken Soak Ratio some people mix it a little strong and some don't, I personally like it a little strong so Me and just Me I am going to mix it 2 Cups to a gallon of liquid. I am also going to add 2-3 bay leaves and some garlic cloves... You can make it how ever you like that is the beauty of the Soak.

This is how I like it....:becky: Good luck brother and let me know if I can help you in any way!

I purchased the sample pack and tried the Chicken Soak for a 4 pound fryer. Awesome! Some of the best chicken I have ever made. I am sold!

I purchased two more pounds. Having friends over today and can't wait to soak and hit it with some dirty bird.

I tell ya guys... I tried some of this yesterday the first time with
Wings
thighs
Boneless Breast.

The flavor and moisture was OUTSTANDING.. I am getting more of this today for my weekend cook.. I have some left over but I want to make sure I have enough.

Thanks K for producing a great product.

SmokinAJ's BBQ Team
Buster Davis

Buster, thank you! I agree Chicken Soak is truly awesome, and it's so easy to use.

Back