• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

***SPECIAL*** Discussion Thread -> "Soups, Stews, & Chili!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new Special TD category is...

[FONT=&quot]"Soups, Stews, & Chili"

BobBrisket_zps23bb805b.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The above pic is BobBrisket's Fantastic Chili Winning Entry in the 2009 Soups, Stews, & Chili TD! :clap:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Since the weather is cooling, what better way to warm our bellies than a Soup, Stew, & Chili Throwdown!

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - READ BEFORE ENTERING

Here's the rules:

• You must cook a soup, stew, or chili. The soup, stew, or chili can be either cooked in a grill, smoker, or other such device, OR, it must feature the prominent use of grilled and/or smoked ingredients.

• Standard Throwdown rules apply.

• Multiple entries are both allowed, and encouraged. :thumb:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 11/1 through Sunday 12/1.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 12/2.

Click here to
READ THE RULES
for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hmmm...I'm making a chili in a couple weeks anyway. Count me in!

Please allow me to expiate for my transgression. Would you like an analgesic?

Yes, an analgesic would be most appreciated, as it would also help with the sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia I am suffering from the frozen margarita I just imbibed. :thumb:

Reading these posts aloud is causing me to produce a bilabial fricative

If you practice with stones in your mouth, slowly at first, you'll eventually get very crisp annunciation. Demosthenes was very keen on this technique, and it helped his stuttering, too. Didn't hurt with the ladies, either. :thumb:

How on earth did we get this far off topic? :tsk:

Oh...sorry, this is the off topic thread. I wonder how far we can go astray?

:laugh:

Back