Key Largo

smokincracker

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Roll Call
Phil you still coming down and what hotel are you stayin at.
PM me.

Southern Brethern you tooooooooo
What the hey lets drink

We hate to miss this one Jimmy.
We loved last year--great contest at a great site with great results for us :lol:

But, we be "pit bitchin' " for a team at Douglas.

TIM

im coming down.. As of now, Im Staying at the Westin, but i may be sailing down from St.petes with a couple friends. One of them has a 48 foot Tayana.. and he wants to check out the competition. If I come down with him, we will bring the equipment to do some "recreational cooking" for the teams.

he commited back during the summer, but once i add in the "Jack Factor", he may be full of chit when the time comes. I will confirm.

The_Kapn said:
We loved last year--great contest at a great site with great results for us :lol:

TIM

Kapn, who are you PB'ing for. I may be there as part of the great unwashed public. My brother who lives in South Ga. is going, and may be part of a team. We are trying to set aside the time to be there on the way back from a wedding in North Ga. Maybe we can connect.

qman said:
Kapn, who are you PB'ing for. I may be there as part of the great unwashed public. My brother who lives in South Ga. is going, and may be part of a team. We are trying to set aside the time to be there on the way back from a wedding in North Ga. Maybe we can connect.

We are gonna hang with Purple Turtle and make some fire and smoke.
Will be nice to spend a long weekend with no personal win/loose thoughts.
Just hang out, try to be useful, and have fun.

See ya there. I'll PM a cell phone #.

TIM

The_Kapn said:

TIM

Douglas is not the same weekend this year 3rd & 4th right!

smokincracker said:
Douglas is not the same weekend this year 3rd & 4th right!

Correct--Douglas 3 and 4 with Largo the following weekend.
We just can't afford both plus Plant City.

Be thinking of you enjoying yourself at Largo--for sure :lol:

TIM

drbbq said:
I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Gonna try not to get my ass kicked by Jimmy again.

Ray see you there....
Lets do 5/5/5/5 + 5 again
Maybe you will have to give it to Bill (Bill & Dixie Chicks) this time.

I hope Phil plans on doing another Prime Rib Roast!!!?????

HEY -HEY -HEY-big daddy will be on his way !! It'll be my first time cookin n da keys I'd like the 5x5 thing ... I'll never win if I never bet, who's in ?

drbbq said:
I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Gonna try not to get my ass kicked by Jimmy again.

Must have been somewhere else Ray.
Bonesmokers was 4th overall with Cracker 5th :lol:

Largo was just before Jimmy "broke out" and became a "BBQ SuperStar" with all the awards and the GC and all the fame :lol:

TIM

And it is GREATLY appreciated!!! Besides, we got to compare chicken notes!
nancee

The_Kapn said:

TIM

The_Kapn said:
Must have been somewhere else Ray.
Bonesmokers was 4th overall with Cracker 5th :lol:

Largo was just before Jimmy "broke out" and became a "BBQ SuperStar" with all the awards and the GC and all the fame :lol:

TIM

Tim I'm Blushin

Back