Wounded Warrior Project

Diesel Dave

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I was asked yesterday to cook a hog for a fundraiser in Coldwater MI for the Wounded Warrior Project on the 28th of this month.
This will go along with a bikini bike and car wash :heh:

Talked with the Health Dept to get all the details in order.

Was just tossing this out here to see if anyone would like to help out.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the cook. The Wounded Warrior Project is a noble cause, I salute you for your efforts.

I'd like to thank the Brethren that have sent some funds to help with this and Keith who's going to help with the cooking.

If anyone else would like to join in that would be great.
I've got the hog to do, hot dogs, brats and burgers so any additional help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

Keith I really appreciate the offer to help me out, we'll have a great time Brother :thumb:

gtr you know I'll get ya some pics of the bike and car wash gals :eyebrows:

Might be a WP post though :heh:

I can guarantee you it'll be a WP post because i'm bringing my camera. :heh:

Too far for me aswell, being just outside Camp Lejuene I can tell you firsthand what a great cause it is your fund raisin for. Best of Luck!

Fantastic cause, Dave.

Why don't you post about this on the BBQ Brethren facebook page and see if you can drum up some support?

Are you just doing the cooking or are they looking for you to also donate the food? If you are supplying the food, do you have a budget in mind?

Eric

Thank you all!

The Brethren will be represented as well as the Great Lakes BBQ Association.

Eric I don't do the facebook thing, and I am taking care of all the food.
Between the Brothers here that have donated to this cause, and the GLBBQA I've gotten $400+ towards food.
Also Mad Hunky has donated rubs and Brine for the hog.
Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you all who are helping out to raise awareness and funds for the Wounded Warrior Project!

What sort of help do you need? I'll post it up on the FB group.

Eric

Thank you all!

The Brethren will be represented as well as the Great Lakes BBQ Association.

Eric I don't do the facebook thing, and I am taking care of all the food.
Between the Brothers here that have donated to this cause, and the GLBBQA I've gotten $400+ towards food.
Also Mad Hunky has donated rubs and Brine for the hog.
Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you all who are helping out to raise awareness and funds for the Wounded Warrior Project!

Back