Place to lay up trailer between Royal and Jack

didisea

Take a breath!
I'm driving from Seattle and I am doing both the Royal and the Jack this year. I am looking for a place - preferably around Nashville, that I can park/store my truck and 6x12 trailer between the Royal and the Jack. Any ideas?

I've got a few of ideas, most of them "on the way" to Lynchburg, but they would all likely charge you some money. On the flip side, they are all in secured lots. Be careful wherever you park it, metal thieves have been very busy in the area. Two very nice rigs, one a restaurant's, and another a team's, have been stolen from the Nashville area in the last few months.

You planning to drive here yourself and then fly home and back? How long total for storage, 2-3 weeks?

dmp

Going thru Spokane?

If you are going thru spokane and have extra room I will pay you $100 to bring (2) cambro's to Lynchburg.

troy
907-841-0789

I can probably help you out. My buddy owns a 90 acre farm right outside Lynchburg. Its pretty safe as he is out on his own and owns alot of property. He has some nice "toys" also and has no problem protecting his property and possesions :wink: I am sure he would not charge anything. I am approx 16 miles south of Nashville and his place is approx 60 miles south from me. His place is about 10-15 mins to the distillery.

You are welcome to leave your truck at my place but I do not have room for a trailer. Our own comp trailer is at a storage place close by. You could drop your trailer off at my buddies place near Lynchburg than leave your truck at my place. That way your truck would be in Nashville and your trailer in Lynchburg. Pick up your truck in Nashville, head down to Lynchburg get your trailer and you are at the Jack. Would not cost you anything.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get in touch with him.

Last edited:
Our own comp trailer is at a storage place close by.

FWIW, the place where TRS keeps is trailer is one of the places I was thinking that might give you a short term deal. My wife is friends with the ppl who own it. There's another place that I think would be really good (I left my pit there for a while). It's a storage lot, but it's right off I-24 and close to the Airport if that's your plan. I doubt he'd charge you much, and there's gas and time savings to be had.

dmp

We stored our 30' trailer at the Jellystone Park RV park in Nashville in between contests in June. The storage spots are in the back of the park and we didn't have any issues. I think the rate was $4-5/day.

Back