Hot Weekend on the High Plains! - w/ Pr0n

I'm a bit of a Jerk...

GtWCZD8h.jpg

QAYKI7Bh.jpg

L --> R
Rib Tips > Spicy Jerk > Mild Jerk

It's on!

Hey Jerk ! :laugh:

Looks great - I am a Beaver fan living in Husky territory (for now) so it's tough to give the Wazzu dude props but he deserves it. - You the man!

Love your cooks Marc - Keep it up, would love to share a beverage or few some day.

More goodness! :clap2:

I'm a big fan of a balanced diet but once, you just gotta proclaim that sausage and/or beans will be the veggie for a given meal.

Looking forward to the jerk cook! :hungry:

Ribs and fatty look righteous, Marc. :thumb:

I need to cook another fatty........been a while. I like to slice them up after cooking and freeze portions for breakfast.

Looking good. Enjoy. I was hoping to see some rib tips on the pit too.

Appreciate the thought and the push/suggestion.

Put some in the Grace Hot Jerk, hit some with Wicken Yanks Original, and John Henry Pecan got the call for the rest.

2i8BGI5h.jpg

I got things going a bit late, so I tried them around the Vortex, with a turn of the lid every 15 minutes and a flip at the half-way mark. I used the toothpick test for doneness and pulled all but one piece at 45 minutes. Not a bad way to cook these babies if you're in a time crunch.

bBneVf5h.jpg

TAD9JjVh.jpg

Big hit with the BossLady, and the little one loves the JH Pecan.

Hadn't broken out the Wicken Yanks Original in a LONG time... probably over 12 months. Made me remember why we created that stuff in the first place. Gotta get that into the rotation most rikki tik.

Almost time to start thinking about adding some more charcoal for the Jerk Chicken.

Back