• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

DFW meat deals

Grumpy's Q

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Market Street has Brisket for $ 0.87 per lb limit two with a $ 10.00 beer pruchase:eek:. Target has Hormel St. Louis cut ribs for a $ 1.49 a pound. Happy smoking

Market Street has Brisket for $ 0.87 per lb limit two with a $ 10.00 beer pruchase:eek:. Target has Hormel St. Louis cut ribs for a $ 1.49 a pound. Happy smoking

I didn't know that there was a $10 beer purchase! Good thing I picked up that Dos Equis! LOL

I hope you left a few good ones. I'll probably run back there in a little while and get a couple for the freezer.

I hope you left a few good ones. I'll probably run back there in a little while and get a couple for the freezer.

Beers or briskets???:biggrin:

Beer for the freezer of course is for the quick chill not long term storage!:shock: That's because there is no room in the fridge with the weekend's meats sitting in there awaiting there turn on the eggs!:cool:

Makes me wish the Honda was a hatchback some days. :mrgreen:

Remember the Suburu Brat? That would be a fine egg hauler with fuel economy! So low that you probably could cook off the bed without moving the egg!
I got a torch that we could use instead of a chainsaw. I like fire!

Remember the Suburu Brat? That would be a fine egg hauler with fuel economy! So low that you probably could cook off the bed without moving the egg!
I got a torch that we could use instead of a chainsaw. I like fire!

You guys are scaring my car and the lean holder. :biggrin:

Read the label to make sure you are getting what you want. All the Hormel ribs around here that I have seen are enhanced with salt and water.:shock:

You guys are scaring my car and the lean holder. :biggrin:

I'm already home so you are safe.

The flats on the stuff out front were pretty thin. If you tell them what you want weight wise, and how thick you want the flat they'll take a look in back for you.

The flats on the stuff out front were pretty thin. If you tell them what you want weight wise, and how thick you want the flat they'll take a look in back for you.

Thanks for the tip. I'll go in the morning.

Read the label to make sure you are getting what you want. All the Hormel ribs around here that I have seen are enhanced with salt and water.:shock:

Doesn't Hormel make SPAM?:shock:
Buy good ribs from packers like Farmer John or Swift in the cryovac packs! You can't go wrong there!

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb has Ribeyes for $3.99 lb and Baby Backs for $2.49lb...The Ribeyes are Ranchers Reserve, and the butcher will cut them to whatever thickness you like..

You can't beat that deal on the ribs at target. i have been using them in comps and they sure beat trimming.

Tom Thumb has Ribeyes for $3.99 lb and Baby Backs for $2.49lb...The Ribeyes are Ranchers Reserve, and the butcher will cut them to whatever thickness you like..

Thanks for the tip on Tom Thumb. Don't usually go there much but sounds like a trip's needed.

You can't beat that deal on the ribs at target. i have been using them in comps and they sure beat trimming.

Ditto on the tip about Target.

Putting a couple briskets on the WSM this AM (and gotta make some more freezer space if i wanna go meat shopping).

Back