PigSticks & Bacon Onion

Don Marco

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
PigSticks ! Thats how i call this new creation of ground pork, PigWing Rub, grated Cheddar, chopped Onion and Jalapenos and a little maple syrup. After shaping these PigSticks
i put them on skewers, wrapped them with Bacon and smoked them at 130 C for about an hour with some cherry wood. Put on a nice glaze of BBQ Sauce, Maple Syrup and some Jack Daniels towards the end.
As a side to that i cooked some bacon wrapped sriracha sauce (+ some wondergreen rub) onion rings that i saw yesterday here on the brethren forums. They turned out awesome ! :thumb:
The Dip was Mayonaise, Sriracha sauce and some lime juice. Mighty tasty, you definately gotta try this !

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

file.php

So long,

DM

Wunderbar!

That sausage maker thingy.: Where did you get it? I might have to make some of these for the Bash!

Its available over here at a butchers supply shop. Dont know the english name or dealer for that though :-(

I´ll try to figure it out.

DM

The Company is called "Indasia" in germany, they are also in the US. heres what i´ve found :

Innovative Food Technologies LLC
8700 Creekscape Lane, Suite 716
Cincinatti, Ohio 45249
Fon: +1 51 34 89 36 60
Fax: +1 51 34 69 36 61
Toll Free: 800 7 37 68 18
sales@iiftec.com
www.iiftec.com

DM

All I can say is WOW. Something else to raise my ldl :grin:

man... just hitting the little thanks button just ain't good enough for these dealies. these look great. it's hard to get new ideas for stuff that hasn't been done yet. can't wait to try these. THANK YOU!!!

PhotograPhy keeps looking better and better Bruder!
Probably see you and Jed next weekend,I'll let you know.
Make sure you got some BBQ snacks for us! :)

Astounding. Simply astounding! Great photo's of some incredibly delicious looking food!
Thanks for taking the time to prepare, photograph and share that with us!

Back