Stolen Rig From Lubbock Texas!! Apb!!!

T

tumpedover

This rig was stolen from someone I know from another site......He is located in Tx. thought maybe we could keep our eye's out for this thing.....surely the bastards that stole it won't keep it in Tx. or at least not in the area it was stolen from......if any one sees this thing please contact Sograte's BBQ and the Lubbock Police Dept. SOrry I don't have #'s he is on the WWW. and so is the Lubbock P.O.
Thanks !!
This really sucks@!!

Here is what was written on his blog about the theft..

STOLEN!
The Texas Cadillac has been stolen from Sograte BBQ. Please report any sightings of the following trailer mounted smoker. These are the best pictures I can find of the smoker as it looked at the time that it was stolen. Notice the unpainted trailer frame with aluminum GM truck wheels, wood floor and cooker mounted to the left hand side of the trailer. The large smoker can also be recognized by the two tall draw stacks on the front. At the time that it was stolen, there was nothing else mounted to the trailer, only the cooker.

I have no idea why anybody would steal something like this and keep it locally, so I am sending out an alert to all my friends, nation wide.

Attachments

• 2yyvalt.jpg
    2yyvalt.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 229
  • 48eidfb.jpg
    48eidfb.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 230
Farkers! That's just bullchit to steal another man's pit! I'll print a copy and toss it in with my comp stuff to have with us when we go out this year.

Jeff_in_KC said:
Farkers! That's just bullchit to steal another man's pit! I'll print a copy and toss it in with my comp stuff to have with us when we go out this year.

Good idea Jeff.

FARGIN SNEAKY BASTAGES!!!!!!

The Puppyboy will keep an eye open here. I-35 runs through our county and our deputies live on that highway so I'll get a copy to them as well.

Since I live in Lubbock I will look for it at the Tech tailgates this next year

I doubt it will make it this far north and east, but you never know. I will keep my eyes peeled.

I will definately keep at eye out for it. Takes a lotta guts and definately no brains to do something like this.

bbqbull said:
I will definately keep at eye out for it. Takes a lotta guts and definately no brains to do something like this.

That being said make sure folks are checking craigslist and e-bay, etc.

That is just farking wrong:mad: . Brothers, please get a locking mechanism for your trailers such as the "gorilla" lock.

Theres no shortage of M-fs that are going to hell.

Chit like this pisses me off. If see it and those who took it, I'll beat thier sorry asses....

John, the pit is more than likly heading towards New Mexico or Mexico :twisted:

this just sucks will keep an eye out in H-Town :shock:

I'd check scrap dealers, too. I'm sure no one would actually scarp it, but the thief could try to make a buck that way.

Plowboy said:
I'd check scrap dealers, too. I'm sure no one would actually scarp it, but the thief could try to make a buck that way.

I wouldn't bet against it. My FIL has some rental properties and he's had more than one AC unit stripped for the copper overnight.

I live in South Carolina...a YMCA bus got stolen once and it was found in Mexico.....they had even fixed it up....so it was returned in better shape :-D

Plowboy said:

Good advice. With the price of scrap iron up and the ephedrine needed to make their crank behind the counter now, the tweakers have to buy their dope, and are stealing anything metal around here.

Bought a new welder for work and the salesman told me that welders are a favorite target of the scrap metal thieves. Lot's of copper in them.

Thanks guys
I know that this guy is hating this chit!!!
I really hope he gets it back!!

Are you sure you didn't just misplace it?

JUST KIDDIN'!

Wow. I can't believe there are people out there that would actually pull carp like this. On the other hand, I know first hand what crack addicted minds will do. Sad. Just Sad.

Tell your buddy there's a bunch of people on the lookout through TX, OK, KS and MO and points beyond keeping an eye out . . .

/Brother Dave

That makes my urine get tepid! I live in Amarillo, & I travel I-27 to & from work each day. I'll keep my eyes peeled. They better hope the police catch 'em before I do! :evil:

Back