Mojobricks going into action!

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I have been testing the Mojobricks at home and I was happy enough with the results to use them here at the Sam's club contest in Gilbert. Here they are in the kettle where I am going to cook my ribs and chicken.

IMAG0218.jpg

Interesting...I thought Mojo Bricks were for fuel AND smoke...hmmm...:confused: Good luck Neil! :thumb:

I've used them at the store and they work really well. I'm going to try to carry them later this Spring. Good luck Neil.

5105382403_2047924d64.jpg

Maple and oak are available now. And you can use for heat and/or flavor. Chunks work best for me.

Do you get those sent to you or is there a place is SoCal to get them?

Bigmista not to change the subject but I will. My nephew had your bbq when he was in Cali and said to me at work that it was equal to any of the best he had ever had. He said it wasn't the best but it tied the best! Guess you all do know what yer doing. His words not mine.

We use Mojobricks at home as well as competitions, I started out with them as their first sponsored team / tester. They work extremely well for either flavor wood or as a primary heat source. They key to using them is controlling the air source and they will last a long time. I think they will really shine in an offset stick burner. I use them in My CTO with some lump charcoal and they work great. Brother Smoke if you want me to send you a box i can hook you up.

I've using them for about a year, Fred sent some during a trade round and then I bought a case of them, they are great, I have cherry and they really put out nice flavor!

We are really happy with our Maple and Oak products and hope to have a few new ones in the mix by mid Summer. Ask for them in Foremans in TX - they are considering them now - if enough people asked ....

Bigmista - that looks like a 1/2 cut in half and added to either side? Did you add any more mjbs to that cook?

Back