Favorite Accessories

93vpmod

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I recently purchased a BernzOmatic JT850 and two Maverick ET-732 thermometers.

The weed burner made starting the smoker child's play and the Maverick gave me a pretty clear idea what was going on under the lid.

I then began wondering what other "BBQ accessories" do you find invaluable or very high on your wish list?

Has anyone invented a temperature resistant lighted camera yet?

Thanks,

Mike

Lol on the lighted camera. I just use my cellphone camera for everything. 12 megapixels + flash.

I really do need a better grill light, though.

I've been using a smallish torch to fire up my lump, however the weed burner sounds better.......faster.......and certainly more fun.

They have automotive camera snake lights that you could slip in through the vent. Not sure what level of heat they are resistant to though.

I have lots of BBQ tools, some are pretty neat, some are not meant to be for QUEING and grilling but they work. THE BEST TOOL I HAVE BAR NONE IS THIS FORUM!! There is no book, utensil, gadget, or anything else that I have more useful than this place!!

Go ahead call me a suck up, just my opinion.

I use these items on almost all of my burns whether its my smoker or my kettle:
Charcoal chimney
Weed burner
Maverick ET-732
Thermapen
Good long handled tongs
Good long handled spatula
Foil and foil pans
A good variety of cast iron pans are also useful for doing sides and non-traditional items

One of these days I'm going to do something about my lighting situation. The flashlight in the mouth solution isn't very elegant.

One of these days I'm going to do something about my lighting situation. The flashlight in the mouth solution isn't very elegant.

Get a headlamp, they work like a charm. A buddy gave me one, and at first I was skeptical, but now I love that thing.

Matt

Back